Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs East Side Hawks at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Coup started last week. I'm blaming you for that loss.
68 point loss on 1 player, yeah that seems reasonable. I mean you did the team sheet and fed Grimesy87 to reigning Fred medalist The Filth Wizard and I'm sure his 6 goals had no bearing on the match.

68 point loss on 1 player, yeah that seems reasonable. I mean you did the team sheet and fed Grimesy87 to reigning Fred medalist The Filth Wizard and I'm sure his 6 goals had no bearing on the match.
I was also best on ground. My shoulders are worse than Chris Judd's.

Start practising

For years I had a fairly dire intolerance to onions but would never not order onion rings if I was out at a burger place. Needless to say my clenching game is already strong!

Not sure about his clenching game but Riviat is the resident ping pong champ at the Gumbies

My elite ping pong skills have been finally recognised around the club! Merci

As for the other topic, clenching isn't as strong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This uh, this all happened quicker than expected, Agent93 I have once again accidentally traded myself, can you undo this for me
Yes. You can't trade yourself. Your soul is bound to the Hawks and by proxy, me, for eternity.

This uh, this all happened quicker than expected, Agent93 I have once again accidentally traded myself, can you undo this for me

The last time we did this, I think we had absorbed the entire Roys team. TedDougChris and the Roys are still unaware that they are unofficially officially on our roster.

Unfortunately not Skip.

I look forward to what direction to take with the Gumbies.

perhaps a change of colours, orange and charcoal would be a good fit.

Unfortunately not Skip.

I look forward to what direction to take with the Gumbies.

perhaps a change of colours, orange and charcoal would be a good fit.
On the contrary, I'd hate to clash with the East Side GIANTS if I had to leave

Supersuns just signed me to the Roys anyway.

You were supposed to sign him! you can't even get that right :(

First the ground hog day incident, now this.

These regular stuff ups are proving you really are a Gumby aren't you.

Barrybran I think we're obligued to keep omgfridge , he has become too much of a Gumby now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back