Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs East Side Hawks at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Ill take that as a yes!
Welcome to the Roys omgfridge
Better luck next time TedDougChris

Is this part of your plan, get omgfridge to the roys, so you can come to the Gumbies and not have to play with the Fridge.

Cunning.

Hopefully he keeps directing this sort of devious plotting to good not evil, Im confident he will, after all, he squeezes his toothpaste from the bottom.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the Aus Open - I’m still trying to figure out this Karatsev guy. My theory is he was in some underground lab for the last decade being fed steroids and forced to watch nothing but Nadal, Federer and Djokovic matches only to be unleashed on the world late last year. He’s the tennis equivalent of Ivan Drago. This is Putin’s next play after losing control of the White House.

C6E3CDD4-0DBD-4BEF-B2E4-EFA4DCCDA30B.jpeg

On the Aus Open - I’m still trying to figure out this Karatsev guy. My theory is he was in some underground lab for the last decade being fed steroids and forced to watch nothing but Nadal, Federer and Djokovic matches only to be unleashed on the world late last year. He’s the tennis equivalent of Ivan Drago. This is Putin’s next play after losing control of the White House. View attachment 1059051
No one knows of Karatsev though Putin will be happy that the Russian guys doing well at the Australian Open.

Hey, if Nadal wins, and confirms his GOAT status, how will you celebrate?

In fairness Nadal should only get to count half of his French Opens towards his overall slam total. The guy probably sleeps in a clay bed, it's obscene how good he is on that surface

I'll be happy with that! At least, he will surpass Federer.

Free half hats for all.
He'd be the first player to win every major twice since Emerson
In fairness Nadal should only get to count half of his French Opens towards his overall slam total. The guy probably sleeps in a clay bed, it's obscene how good he is on that surface
He has a superior Davis Cup and Olympic record too. Plus the thing I said above

Hey Barrybran, are you still attempting a hostile takeover of the Dragons? Because now that I'm not there, I think it's a prime opportunity.
Nah mate. serial_thrilla has things under control there. If I wanted that kind of challenge I'd try to make the Bears good again.

He'd be the first player to win every major twice since Emerson

He has a superior Davis Cup and Olympic record too. Plus the thing I said above

He is a freak, however I am a Federer fan so it is hard to see someone surpass him. Granted Nadal winning is 1,000 times more preferable than that angry super-spreader tosser winning it - so vamos Rafa!

He is a freak, however I am a Federer fan so it is hard to see someone surpass him. Granted Nadal winning is 1,000 times more preferable than that angry super-spreader tosser winning it - so vamos Rafa!
I like Federer. I've always just preferred Nadal to him haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back