Official Match Thread Season 31: Round 3 - Gumbies FFC vs East Side Hawks at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread escalated quickly.

Bangers and I have already gotten all our good material out in that other 6 in 1 thread so we have nothing left to contribute.

/end thread. Sim game

So he mislabelled the thread title too? FML :p
I say good on him, he has really committed to Season 02 realism.

I for one applaud bonce on his Tuesday match thread. He could post it in your beloved binary code, as long as it is on a Tuesday, it is 10/10 for me.

I say good on him, he has really committed to Season 02 realism.

I for one applaud bonce on his Tuesday match thread. He could post it in your beloved binary code, as long as it is on a Tuesday, it is 10/10 for me.
Tuesday is fine. I thought PMBangers jumped the gun last night but I was wrong.
Was going to say this is revenge for the pre-season game but that stunk to high heaven.

Chipmunk and PMBangers are both untrustworthy simmers.
That's why I'm doing it this time

Tuesday is fine. I thought PMBangers jumped the gun last night but I was wrong.

That's why I'm doing it this time

Oh good, you're a reliable and trustworthy simmer with proper credentials. I hope you make it so that they'll never work in the simming business again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to say this is revenge for the pre-season game but that stunk to high heaven. Chipmunk and PMBangers are both untrustworthy simmers.

the only question is whether Barrybran re-sims until he gets a favourable result or takes the same route as Chipmunk & PMBangers and takes the time to type it from scratch.
If you do take the time to type it from scratch at least make it believable. Those two went too far, less believable than when PMBangers had this as his profile pic

1613433547904.png

100 m sprint
Ah, the ol' Baghdad Bombers match thread.

You might need to get your prescription checked
To be fair, you are only giving me a good reminder here, Baz. You may be no go as a Qooty star, but you would make a very fine personal assistant.

Hello me old pals. How are the Gumbies going?
Best Gumbies captain, by the way. Just do not take note of what my upcoming media thread has to say about Gumbies captains.

the only question is whether Barrybran re-sims until he gets a favourable result or takes the same route as Chipmunk & PMBangers and takes the time to type it from scratch.
If you do take the time to type it from scratch at least make it believable. Those two went too far, less believable than when PMBangers had this as his profile pic

View attachment 1058798

You mean like how last season you went on that ‘winning streak’?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back