Official Match Thread Season 32: Round 2 - Dragons FFC Vs Coney Island Warriors @ Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

no harm intended apart from the obvious

View attachment 1197315

buscemi-wedding-singer-o.gif (320×240) | The wedding singer, Singer, Wedding

******* great day.
Yep.

Day off work, waiting for the women's beach volleyball final.

Mariafe Artacho del Solar

IMG_2245.GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NEkfWZO.png

Coney Island Warriors Official Team Sheet
Round 2 v Dragons FFC at Ljp86's Lair

B: TubbsFarquharNaturalDisaster - Moo
HB: Piggy SmallsBeinPurplenGreentoxic

C: Tonga BobLord_FlashheartDockerDen5215
HF: SnuffaluphagusDinsdale - Mofra
F: ChappyUKBEEGFootyGuy13
FOLL: DavThe Half BackTheInjuryFactory

INT: FreofalconVolbeat

Changes:

zackah FP>Out

ChappyUK Out>FP
Moo CHB>BP
BeinPurplenGreen BP>CHB
Piggy Smalls BP>HBF
TubbsFarquhar HBF>BP
toxic INT>HBF
Freofalcon HBF>INT
Raveneyes INT>Out
Volbeat Out>INT

kgdOq5x.png

jlhx7IX.gif

#Flashy150 #KiltUp

God I wish I had two seconds to scratch myself this week, I'd be all over this thread like world war 1 flying ace over seven female cadets.

What's going on Flashy??

View attachment 1197497

Not much, working from home which means working until much later than I would if I was at the office because I have a metric s**t tonne of work to do.

Buying a house but spending every waking moment nervous as s**t that we're going to get approved for the loan.

You know, just the normal stuff.

How about you?

Happy lockdown Friday to all Victorians 😘

What, you think your special? We're in lockdown as well. Victorians don't have an exclusive arrangement with lockdowns, chicken.

Not much, working from home which means working until much later than I would if I was at the office because I have a metric sh*t tonne of work to do.

Buying a house but spending every waking moment nervous as sh*t that we're going to get approved for the loan.

You know, just the normal stuff.

How about you?
Just finished a f*ckoff big bit of work that literally half of the company needed to have done before they can do their stuff, dealing with another lockdown because someone found COVID in a dunny in a town over 100 kms away, WFH which means looking at the 75 different things that need doing around the house, trying to get kids to run around the property so they tire themselves out, and shitposting.

I know that squeaky bum feeling that comes with loan approvals. It's like "if the bank see I went out for a beer they won't give me the loan. I like buying a house but I like beer too"

Just finished a f*ckoff big bit of work that literally half of the company needed to have done before they can do their stuff, dealing with another lockdown because someone found COVID in a dunny in a town over 100 kms away, WFH which means looking at the 75 different things that need doing around the house, trying to get kids to run around the property so they tire themselves out, and shitposting.

I know that squeaky bum feeling that comes with loan approvals. It's like "if the bank see I went out for a beer they won't give me the loan. I like buying a house but I like beer too"

Driving me crazy, I'm a human, I make a reasonable living, I also like to enjoy the income that I benefit from. That means I like beer and if I want to order some ******* pizza, I will. Now I have to justify every cent I spend to enjoy myself, even though my repayments won't be any more than the rent + savings I am paying now? I work a lot of hours, and I'm good at my job. Let me enjoy the goddamn fruits of my labour and not have to explain why I have 4 x $8 transactions on a Friday night because I grabbed a few pints with the guys after work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back