Official Match Thread Season 36, Round 14 (Heritage Round): Roys FFC v Sin City Swamprats at Renown Park

Who wins?

• DenieD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jabba73

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Now you know how I feel !!!
checks stats for last 4 seasons

Cockatoo U Wot M8 GIF

checks stats for last 4 seasons

Cockatoo U Wot M8 GIF
Back when I first wrote the Sim yonks before Bigfooty, when I was just using it with mates, the fantasy league of the time had a team called the Cockatoos. Some bloke with a foreign name that I made up played full forward for the Cenduce Cockatoos. His name was Belivin Eninel.

Oh God don't make me learn another time zone. I've already had to work in about 7 this week. And I only worked 3 days.
LOL you worked 3 days? That's 3 more than me - I'm a public servant.

No ******* work for me this week.
The Covid s**t finally got me, and the little campaigner of a thing has really swept my legs from under me too!
Spewin now I can no longer go with “I’ve never had the s**t!”

The Covid s**t finally got me, and the little campaigner of a thing has really swept my legs from under me too!
Unlucky. I've never had it or at least the RAT's have never been positive. Getting a s**t load of colds though on the rare occasions I have to go to the city on public transport. My immunity must have been great catching transport every day pre-covid days, now it's terrible.

******* hipster.

Getting the thing after it was cool and trying to make it niche.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can I go on public record and state my dislike for all things Mint ? :]

I feel the same way, except for all things munt. Close.....

Unlucky. I've never had it or at least the RAT's have never been positive. Getting a s**t load of colds though on the rare occasions I have to go to the city on public transport. My immunity must have been great catching transport every day pre-covid days, now it's terrible.
The weird thing was I went to work Monday and about 10.30am just went downhill fast knackered and cold.
I had to test but it was negative although I still had to go home as I was physically not up to my job.
Got home and went to bed at 3.30pm which I just do not do!! I was cooked with shocking headache and chest pain etc.
Totally wrecked but in morning I got up for work had my usual cold shower and honestly felt good to go, figured I must have just needed the rest.
Missus tells me “you better test just in case”
“Na I’m fine all good”
Just test she says
…and bugger me!
It does just go to show though why you do test I guess because I was legit going to work thinking all good, yet about 3-4 hours later I felt like I was bloody dying!
Pretty knackered still and dizzy.
But I’ll still kick arse this Sunday!

Hopefully we can get the win for my 99 th game

200w.gif
How about a loss for your 99th followed by a guaranteed win next week in your 100th?

Is this a hint so I remember something next week....

Cause it's really unlikely to work, but a good try nonetheless...
98 is a much better number -and you missed it!

Hopefully we can get the win for my 99 th game

200w.gif

F3U.gif

She had some classic lines. When Max was jealous of agent 43, 99 said "but you're worth two 43's 86."

Back