Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 5 - Las Vegas Bears v Gold City Royals @ The Stadium in the Sky

Remove this Banner Ad

Bom Dia Hello GIF

Hello MWPP! How are you?
In the SFA - spudding it up since my breakthrough R1 so I'm expecting to get the tap on the shoulder from tony any day now
In footy - that familiar feeling of feeling lost when the H&A season ends (which will only be compounded post GF) is surprisingly still there (despite our horror season), but stoked that Simmo is staying on
In life - preparing to start a new part time role tomorrow, alongside my usual full time role

How are you?

Porous! Cool word, very descriptive. Defence starts with the mids though. It’s all well and good for Cap RonnieRaven and Senor M to rack up the touches, but it’s about 2 way running. Pull your fingers out of each other’s arses and start doing the hard yards campaigners.

Porous! Cool word, very descriptive. Defence starts with the mids though. It’s all well and good for Cap RonnieRaven and Senor M to rack up the touches, but it’s about 2 way running. Pull your fingers out of each other’s arses and start doing the hard yards campaigners.
Porous? Descriptive!
Defence starts with the mids though
Doing the hard yards!

How dare you kink shame me on a Monday night

No worries we will pick up your slack.
Why I’m at it fwds do you want us to kick the goals for you?

In the SFA - spudding it up since my breakthrough R1 so I'm expecting to get the tap on the shoulder from tony any day now
In footy - that familiar feeling of feeling lost when the H&A season ends (which will only be compounded post GF) is surprisingly still there (despite our horror season), but stoked that Simmo is staying on
In life - preparing to start a new part time role tomorrow, alongside my usual full time role

How are you?
Sounds lovely!
In the SFA - Limping my way to game 200 and flag 3, so feeling great
In footy - Stoked about next season already
In life - Just got back from some work overseas and getting back into uni, so not too shabby either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds lovely!
In the SFA - Limping my way to game 200 and flag 3, so feeling great
In footy - Stoked about next season already
In life - Just got back from some work overseas and getting back into uni, so not too shabby either
Qooty flag 3? I would take a finals appearance at this point, let alone flag 1. Some teams really do have all the luck
I'm hoping the offseason goes quickly. It'll be great to be home too.
More work overseas? Very nice! Israel again? I'm making do with domestic trips while still in Vic
With Vegas being the obvious exception of course

Qooty flag 3? I would take a finals appearance at this point, let alone flag 1. Some teams really do have all the luck
I'm hoping the offseason goes quickly. It'll be great to be home too.
More work overseas? Very nice! Israel again? I'm making do with domestic trips while still in Vic
With Vegas being the obvious exception of course
Nah, I was in rural Pennsylvania again. The Poconos, stunningly beautiful area!

On Fire Immolation GIF by Kanye West

Remove this Banner Ad

Back