Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh. You bored?

Count to 20…..

Outside is out of bounds.

Everyone go hide!

Let’s go! You’re it!

Scooby Doo Halloween GIF by Boomerang Official
This game is best played while drunk or stoned.

Game on! Make sure you actually come looking bc if I’m still in the cupboard in 15 minutes. I’m gonna crack it
tigs2010 came out of the closet years ago. Well, I hope he’s not still in there. You’d be in trouble 😳

For god sake!

Too loud! Too loud!! Too ******* loud!

Omg! Why are you growling at me!????

How ******* disturbing is this s**t
Haha. I got an alert saying I got a 'Love' reaction to that post from you, now it has changed to a 'Disagree' 30 seconds later :D Did you jump the gun???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not loud enough for me.

I seen Nightwish live once. For all I knew at the time Annette was the lead singer, but when I turned up to the gig, it was someone else. Thought Annette took the night off, but she had been kicked out the band a few months prior. Lol. Still a cool gig.

I seen Nightwish live once. For all I knew at the time Annette was the lead singer, but when I turned up to the gig, it was someone else. Thought Annette took the night off, but she had been kicked out the band a few months prior. Lol. Still a cool gig.
I saw Nightwish with Floor Jansen on vocals. They’re a good live band

I saw Nightwish with Floor Jansen on vocals. They’re a good live band
Yeah, that's who I saw them with as well. Didn't know she was the singer until I Googled on my phone on the night of the concert. She was new at time and still learning the lyrics to all their songs apparently.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back