Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Las Vegas Bears v Gumbies FFC at the Stadium In The Sky - FRIDAY NIGHT QOOTY

Remove this Banner Ad

And our club defribulator is in perfect working order!

View attachment 1975871
5oyt.gif

tony and Falconista battle it out in an epic Friday night struggle for the four points.

Spent Monday and today in the garden. Lots of digging so I'll be well prepared to bury my opponents metaphorically or indeed, bury any evidence should a teammate find themselves in trouble in Vegas.

Spent Monday and today in the garden. Lots of digging so I'll be well prepared to bury my opponents metaphorically or indeed, bury any evidence should a teammate find themselves in trouble in Vegas.

Or bury an underperforming teammate?

Yes, the one you’re thinking of now 😂

200.gif

I couldn't possibly, he's a vice-captain!

Ah…Vice Captains and Captains leave to join other clubs all the time. Well, one did this season.

The Bears LG is a place in perfect harmony. We all know what happens if we speak against tony .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that a Muddiemoose hiding behind your jacket there?

He was known for his bopping

These days it’s more of a Chat Pile thing
I spilt some pasta sauce on my usual suit and shirt so I quickly grabbed something from the Bears club shop. Surprisingly their is a lot of Moose stock still available in store. I have no idea why none of Moose's stuff doesn't sell, just look at how good it is.

shirt-1602585455-35dc2873629d800acca0ed2414fb3879.png

Ah…Vice Captains and Captains leave to join other clubs all the time. Well, one did this season.

The Bears LG is a place in perfect harmony. We all know what happens if we speak against tony .
Is that where the moose and jez are?

Yeah absolutely nothing, everyone is able to speak freely at the Bears, right Muddiemoose

Is that where the moose and jez are?

I see Moose hanging around the club everyday.

Moose wall mount.png

I spilt some pasta sauce on my usual suit and shirt so I quickly grabbed something from the Bears club shop. Surprisingly their is a lot of Moose stock still available in store. I have no idea why none of Moose's stuff doesn't sell, just look at how good it is.

shirt-1602585455-35dc2873629d800acca0ed2414fb3879.png
Barrybran is still the best model the Bears' gift shop has ever had:
baz bears gift shop.png

Dingster sounds like our underground handpass strategy is going to be a prudent one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back