Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 14 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Fitzroy doing to Elizabeth what the Roys are going to do to the Bombers tomorrow.

View attachment 1979231
Yeah I saw GreyCrow mention this over on the highest scores thread. It's an immense score. Gonna need to be verified to make sure it's not some kind of glitch. Also wondering if it was their senior team, but I think in SAAFL the ressies are basically another senior team in another division, most of the time (meaning they're kind of ALL senior teams).

I used to follow SAAFL Fitzroy closely and I'm pretty sure I followed them on Facebook, but I haven't seen anything pop up for years.

I use the smoke alarm as a guide to know when my dinner is ready.

The Santa Clause Cooking GIF by filmeditor

Who's hungry?
Any “forever chemicals” in that fire extinguisher Ed?

If so, what do they taste like?

Yeah I saw GreyCrow mention this over on the highest scores thread. It's an immense score. Gonna need to be verified to make sure it's not some kind of glitch. Also wondering if it was their senior team, but I think in SAAFL the ressies are basically another senior team in another division, most of the time (meaning they're kind of ALL senior teams).

I used to follow SAAFL Fitzroy closely and I'm pretty sure I followed them on Facebook, but I haven't seen anything pop up for years.
Definitely seniors, Reserves had the BYE

Some scoreline...

Could you imagine how boring it'd've been to be a Fitzroy defender? Definitely would take that tomorrow! TheGoatBaron will definitely get those 9 goals!
Will be Plugger like hopefully with that defending

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee had to check that Fitzroy vs Elizabeth game, gee haven’t Elizabeth given up some big scores.
Especially like the second game against St Paul’s, looks like St Paul’s didn’t come out until the last quarter & Elizabeth still couldn’t score. 😱

IMG_7529.jpeg

Gee had to check that Fitzroy vs Elizabeth game, gee haven’t Elizabeth given up some big scores.
Especially like the second game against St Paul’s, looks like St Paul’s didn’t come out until the last quarter & Elizabeth still couldn’t score. 😱

View attachment 1979654
Yeah, I seen that. Nearly as bad as Norf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back