Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby - Monday Night Qooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you know that the additional 200m of the marathon was added in the London Olympics purely so the king could see the race.

Royals changing the world.
It should also be noted that, as is our want, instead of starting the race 200 metres down the road, which would have been the solution of the proletariat…

Where was I going with this???

I only mention marathons so people I'm a little bit better than them.

But have you ever sampled a different wine at each new mile marker along the way...

But have you ever sampled a different wine at each new mile marker along the way...

I haven't, but Medoc marathon is on my bucket list.
That is a run where the aid stations contain wine from each of the vineyards you run through. Meant to be loads of dun

This morning I was writing an official work email to a colleague. When I went to ask them a question, instead of the word "could" I wrote "qould".

Qooty is taking over my life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This morning I was writing an official work email to a colleague. When I went to ask them a question, instead of the word "could" I wrote "qould".

Qooty is taking over my life.
Qool!!

Our oppo should change their name but it may ot pass the censor

Qumbies
I see you're familiar with my work.

Speaking of work, we Gumbies hope to make light work of you Royals on [insert day of match here].However, it is never hard work sharing a match thread with you all, sorry for the absence.

Season 2 GIF by The Simpsons

Remove this Banner Ad

Back