Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby - Monday Night Qooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Pfft to chips, surely Twisties are the go to snack option

Cheese, Chicken or Chickeese?

View attachment 1986247
Cheese, although Chicken is good too sometimes.

Is Chickeese real or a photoshop job? If real, is it a mix of both types in the one bag or is it the flavours combined (as in a cheesy chicken)?

Cheese, although Chicken is good too sometimes.

Is Chickeese real or a photoshop job? If real, is it a mix of both types in the one bag or is it the flavours combined (as in a cheesy chicken)?

It's real

Twisties has confirmed a huge change to its range in a major new development for fans.

The iconic snack brand has announced that it will release Twisties Chickeese - a combination of both chicken and cheese flavours - in the one chip.

Twisties says Chickeese will bridge the divide between chicken and cheese enthusiasts.

It's real

Twisties has confirmed a huge change to its range in a major new development for fans.

The iconic snack brand has announced that it will release Twisties Chickeese - a combination of both chicken and cheese flavours - in the one chip.

Twisties says Chickeese will bridge the divide between chicken and cheese enthusiasts.
The combination of the flavours sounds gross. Then again, some people claim with a straight face that cheese and onion tastes good so 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

The combination of the flavours sounds gross. Then again, some people claim with a straight face that cheese and onion tastes good so 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

Don't think I'll be in any rush to try the new flavour

In the right combination cheese & onion definitely tastes great - just not as a chip variety though

This is my fav dip
1715424637367.jpeg

And then I tried this the other day and it wasn't too bad

1715424823758.png

I just found out diarrhea is hereditary

Its in my genes
The number of children you have is hereditary, if your parents didn't have any children, there is a strong chance you won't either.

Flag_of_Switzerland.gif

oh and game starts at 4:30pm AEST
Cadsky GreyCrow GWS Goose Falconista

I have the best girlfriend in the world

She said I could tie her up and do whatever I wanted

So I did

I hope she is ok while I'm here at the pub
Yeah, you might want to go check on her.
duct tape issue.gif

I have the best girlfriend in the world

She said I could tie her up and do whatever I wanted

So I did

I hope she is ok while I'm here at the pub
Once my neighbour was being robbed and he and the missus were tied to chairs, while the burglar robbed the house. My neighbour being the man he was begged the criminal to at least untie her. He told them he couldn't as they'd call the police. My neighbour promised they wouldn't call the police if he untied her. But to PLEASE untie her. The criminal still ignored his pleas, but said "You must really love your wife."

"It's not that, but she'll be home in 10 minutes."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it Monday night already?
This is a Monday Night game?

ClarkeM Is this a Monday Night game and when were you gonna tell me?

Okay, 7:30pm AEST tomorrow night then, I guess.

When was the fixture posted?

That’s a relief.

I thought (probably correctly) that I was losing my mind…

I love twisties.
Cheezels, Toobs and Doritos/CCs (which imo are interchangeable) are also all favourites

I'll happily go cheese Twisties, Cheezels but you have to wear them as fake rings first and Cheetos are pretty good also

Remove this Banner Ad

Back