Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Roys FFC v East Side Hawks at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Phar Ace is a very solid member of the Roys front end, with a wide range of activity round to round (he's been absent one round and posted over 200 posts in another!). Patrolling the other wing opposite 3KZ is Football , PA often features in the Roys best players but is commonly in the shadow of Pure Grunt .

Loud and obnoxious, like all good qootiers should be, Phar Ace wins extra points for standing out of the team in Rd 6 to allow the selectors to find room for others who had built a strong argument for a chance on the field.

The Roys' 3rd most prolific spammers behind myself and TheGoatBaron , it's not hard to get Phar Ace talking. In fact it's quite a bit harder to get him to shut the hell up ;)

For these reasons, he'll be continuing on in the same position as we head towards finals time, bar any sudden sensations.

And that concludes our comprehensive expose of the Roys FFC for our TRANSPARENT SELECTION WEEK (an event I think I've called a different name every time I've mentioned it). I hope everyone from all around got a better sense of the cattle at the Roys, and the processes applied in order to get the right people in the right places, and as many players as possible satisfied.

(Tools involved to build this dialogue = SweetFA+ stats (for onfield performance), Posting history data, Running Posting calculations (the 15's etc) & the Milestones recorder which can quickly provided who played in which rounds at a single glance.)

Back to you guys and your medical experiments. I doubt I can stay awake much longer :)

Oh I better post a team. FFS

Phar Ace is a very solid member of the Roys front end, with a wide range of activity round to round (he's been absent one round and posted over 200 posts in another!). Patrolling the other wing opposite 3KZ is Football , PA often features in the Roys best players but is commonly in the shadow of Pure Grunt .

Loud and obnoxious, like all good qootiers should be, Phar Ace wins extra points for standing out of the team in Rd 6 to allow the selectors to find room for others who had built a strong argument for a chance on the field.

The Roys' 3rd most prolific spammers behind myself and TheGoatBaron , it's not hard to get Phar Ace talking. In fact it's quite a bit harder to get him to shut the hell up ;)

For these reasons, he'll be continuing on in the same position as we head towards finals time, bar any sudden sensations.
Generous, having a busy work period atm, lots of ups and downs, and I'm not even a prostitute, but thanks for the tolerance. Pacing myself into hopefully a finals run.

IMG_0762.jpeg
The cards predict that the East Side Hawks aka the #Gateauxhawks will bring the pastries and Mobbs will scoff the lot. They also predict that the Roys will win by 32 points.

Me and goat do like the same style of music.... this could be true!

As for being a Grand Uncle Horace alt... I know how to quash this one. I will now firstly state that I like Will Hayward as a player. Horace, care to share your thoughts on him??? :D

True. Let us not talk of Hill Wayward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Generous, having a busy work period atm, lots of ups and downs, and I'm not even a prostitute, but thanks for the tolerance. Pacing myself into hopefully a finals run.
Hope you're coping with the pressures of your world! We'll take care of things here. Your salary won't change.

Into it!
View attachment 1959238
So ... TheGoatBaron ... where do I start!

Well let's start with the fact this bloke had not only been out of the league many seasons, he'd been basically out of the site for the most part, too. I am pretty certain that when he was finally badgered into signing on with the Roys, he didn't expect to be delivering dozens of posts per round, receiving rave reviews from various opposition, nor sitting a

Good luck with it. 👍

I’ve been suffering with vertigo for a several months. Annoying, scary, and limiting.
Vertigo with four legs must be a real bummer.

Good luck with it. 👍

I’ve been suffering with vertigo for a several months. Annoying, scary, and limiting.
I had an operation 6weeks ago and after a day I was forced to stand up and get to the chair in my room.

I had forgotten how to stand up, let alone walk. Took ages before I dared standing up and I nearly fainted getting to the chair. There is so much neural information inputs and processing required to merely pick something up.

Talk to a robotics engineer who struggle to replicate what biological systems do with no conscious input and you will never take our biological system for granted

I had an operation 6weeks ago and after a day I was forced to stand up and get to the chair in my room.

I had forgotten how to stand up, let alone walk. Took ages before I dared standing up and I nearly fainted getting to the chair. There is so much neural information inputs and processing required to merely pick something up.

Talk to a robotics engineer who struggle to replicate what biological systems do with no conscious input and you will never take our biological system for granted
I watched a documentary recently in which a robot of some description travelled from the future to kill a woman whose son was going to save mankind. I found it fascinating.

Sometimes my muscles in my arms feel weak for no reason. I find I tilt my head to the left a little a lot of the time. Just seems like a good position for my head. Again…🤷‍♀️ Don’t get it at all. I come from a mountainous region in the USA, but now that I’ve been in Australia for some years (which is pretty flat), with the slightest incline in the roads now my ears make a squinchy noise and want to pop. I have fallen as well. Weird.
I tilt my head to the couch as often as possible but I get a squinchy noise as well, it being Mrs DP wanting something.

I watched a documentary recently in which a robot of some description travelled from the future to kill a woman whose son was going to save mankind. I found it fascinating.
I'm having a lot of trouble with the word "recently". I think the correct term should be recentlyagesagotomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back