Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Dragons FFC v Fighting Furies at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Ast night they let a pleb like me into the MCC dinning room. Gee those MCC members have it good James Colorado

Hey, I had to watch the Hawks at Marvel the other week. Sitting in the stands with the commoners...very hard to maintain a cold, patrician facade in such trying circumstances.

Hey, I had to watch the Hawks at Marvel the other week. Sitting in the stands with the commoners...very hard to maintain a cold, patrician facade in such trying circumstances.
That's truly awful mate, I am so sorry

Name a more in form team than the Furies right now.

Since we thought we would actually try, absolute domination.

Kinda feel sorry for the Dragons this week. Feraligatr you can have a lazy week this week, I'll kick the 10 goals for the pair of us.

As the OP author of all the threads, I can assure no one will else is in the form the Furies are in

That's truly awful mate, I am so sorry

My bottom lip trembled the entire time. There were even some uncouth fellows "booing" of all things.

If it were UK time you'd be right

who is that GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sending thoughts and prayers to James Colorado, who had to endure a challenging situation surrounded by unkind Australian Rules football supporters. May you find strength and resilience in the face of adversity, and may your kindness and compassion shine brighter than the negativity around you. Wishing you peace and support during this time. #thoughtsandprayers #kindnessmatters #Staystrong

Perhaps. But knowing the clever little scallywag he's probably just got an AI doing his posting now.

What do you mean "now"?!?!

What do you mean "now"?!?!

I enjoy Meta AI:

Here is a paragraph about the upcoming Qooty match:

The Fighting Furies are gearing up to take on their arch-rivals, the Southern Dragons, in what promises to be an electrifying game of Qooty. The Furies are confident in their chances, thanks in large part to the phenomenal form of their full forward, Shaun Duggan. With his lightning-quick reflexes and uncanny ability to read the play, Duggan is poised to dominate the Dragons' defense, and many are predicting he will kick an impressive 10 goals in the match. With Duggan leading the charge, the Furies are looking fierce and focused, ready to take on the Dragons and emerge victorious in this thrilling showdown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back