Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18 - Gold City Royals v Ophidian Old Boys at The Golden Throne

Who wins this marquee matchup?

• OOB

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • OOB but in red

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • See results (but also OOB)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

I'd prefer if it was the Bombers, but as it is you'll have to do instead. Oh well at least it's not the Hawks/Phoenix!:laughv1:
I'm feeling a little left out lately. Seems you haven't been tagging me all over sweet the last couple of months

I don’t believe that for a moment. The last time a female apologised to a male was (and meant it) was… was… umm…

You get my drift
What?? Sorry! I have a ****ing headache

Yep! I have that…apology down pat!
(May as well do it yourself..ya get me!)

I need to have a small rant but I bought a hot chook from Cole’s and it tastes like bacon!!! Like wtf?

I love bacon but it’s not that bacon flavour…it’s a really fake bacon flavour and it clearly is not agreeing with me bc every time I go to put chicken in my mouth I start dry ****ing retching bc the bacon smell is so over powering and gross!!

Im so annoyed! Like yuck yuck yuck!

I need to have a small rant but I bought a hot chook from Cole’s and it tastes like bacon!!! Like wtf?

I love bacon but it’s not that bacon flavour…it’s a really fake bacon flavour and it clearly is not agreeing with me bc every time I go to put chicken in my mouth I start dry ******* retching bc the bacon smell is so over powering and gross!!

Im so annoyed! Like yuck yuck yuck!
I literally just got home from Woolies with one

I literally just got home from Woolies with one
Please tell me yours doesn’t taste like fake bacon too.

Actually… mine came from woolies! I asked my mummy to pick it up for me and thats the only supermarket near her.

Good luck!!

Please tell me yours doesn’t taste like fake bacon too.

Actually… mine came from woolies! I asked my mummy to pick it up for me and thats the only supermarket near her.

Good luck!!
I'm gonna shred it and put half in a pasta and the other half in my sandwich for lunch tomorrow.
I will however eat the best part, the skin, now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can. Like a racer car driver. Ask my points lol
And the women can't drive addage is as bullsh!t as men can't multi task. Except the second is actually accepted as fact by most women.

I'm gonna shred it and put half in a pasta and the other half in my sandwich for lunch tomorrow.
I will however eat the best part, the skin, now
I threw mine in the bin. It was bloody gross.

The mind **** of a bacon tasting chicken got to me lol
And the women can't drive addage is as bullsh!t as men can't multi task. Except the second is actually accepted as fact by most women.
Wanna race?

She probably thinks she can drive a car too.

The irony in this post is that her car was just written off. Don’t think it was DP at fault but it remains a timely funny joke

Now I'm seriously wondering if you can even read. WTF?

Reading and replying counts as multi-tasking, no?

If so, I have made a huge step forward for man and have achieved the infamous Multi-Task

I await my badge, my obvious promotion to admin and my applause.

Reading and replying counts as multi-tasking, no?

If so, I have made a huge step forward for man and have achieved the infamous Multi-Task

I await my badge, my obvious promotion to admin and my applause.
I once, for a school talent show wrote two separate different stories out with both hands simultaneously, while playing the school's chess club coordinator without seeing the board and winning the game.

I did this because I read that Danny Kay the actor had once performed this feat (sans the chess) and wondered how hard could it be? It wasn't. (But then I'm not a woman.)

However it wasn't as successful an act as one might think, because the teacher in charge never actually told the school what I was doing. From their perspective I was wiggling two pens with either hand and occasionally calling out Pawn to king 4. (it was an era that pre dated algebraic notation)

Edit: I might point out here that Danny Kay is also a man.

Back