Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18- Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky (Friday Night Qooty)

Remove this Banner Ad

Could be an interesting day on Friday - I finish work around 12.30pm, go to lunch by 1pm, and then I have to somehow get to Las Vegas within 5 hours. Don't start without me.
You'll have to take the Spruce Moose.

ehY6Y3wbFT7QcbJYi2LzFcR1UZTCVUGWVoWA1pzCvBc.jpg

Anyone catch the aurora last couple of nights?

Who needs to go to Lapland when there's Glenelg.
I saw some stunning pics 80km (if that) outside Perth but no, I didn’t go

I have been to Lapland. Best Christmas ever and the last Christmas before the world changed forever.

I have been to Lapland. Best Christmas ever and the last Christmas before the world changed forever.

Tonga Bob has a few hundred photos that he can share with you

Didn't have to go far from Adelaide, just had to get out of the sphere of light pollution

I've had one white Christmas, in midwest USA way back when I was 17. It's still my most memorable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't have to go far from Adelaide, just had to get out of the sphere of light pollution

I've had one white Christmas, in midwest USA way back when I was 17. It's still my most memorable.
What could you see with your eyes rather than with a camera?

Nice
I have never been to the midwest
Yeah my first ever white Christmas was special but there was something extra magical about Christmas in the north pole

Nice
Yeah my first ever white Christmas was special but there was something extra magical about Christmas in the north pole

Did you see Santa?

Leave it Pugsley.

What could you see with your eyes rather than with a camera?

Nice
Nup, it was kinda visible but much more colourful through the lens of a camera.

Daughter is editing and enhancing her photos tonight, I'll post some later or tomorrow.

Bears, we've stumbled our way into 8th place, thanks to the incompetence of some other teams, but now that we're 8th on the ladder, we need to keep winning to hold onto our spot in the finals.
We're not just playing for a win, we're playing to defend our spot in the finals, and this week it's the Battle of Las Vegas on Friday Night Qooty!
Our local rivals, the Rats, are crawling up from their sewer to face us. So, get ready to show them that we are the kings of the Las Vegas.

Bears-Vs-Rats.gif

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Welcome Swamprats, to the surface world where there's sunshine galore. Hope you packed your sunscreen, because you're about to get roasted on and off the field. Don't worry, we've got plenty of cheese waiting for you after the game as a consolation prize. We hope you enjoy your time up on the surface.

1.jpg

And without further ado, it's time to wow the fans and the qooty media with our Friday night qooty lineup:

rats-logo-png.1282206

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

S37 R18 vs Las Vegas Bears @ Stadium in the Sky (Friday Night Qootball)

B: paraaaa / Rodney Dangerfield / Power Raid
HB: RPCB / spookism / Ticky009
C: jackster83 / GotTheGoodes / ant555
HF: My Cotchin Rules / GremioPower / Ant Bear
F: Jewelsbon / okeydoke7 / edgie
FOLL: damicky / BloodySwan / philreich
INT: HirdsTheWord / sataris

Changes:
sataris FP > INT
Jewelsbon INT > FP
Power Raid HBF > BP
RPCB BP > HBF