Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18- Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky (Friday Night Qooty)

Remove this Banner Ad

So how is everyone planning on spending their millions from last night's budget? 🥴
Guess I'll start saving so I can afford to pay my next power bill.

Also will have to start looking for another job because of cutbacks to the sector I work in.

Guess I'll start saving so I can afford to pay my next power bill.

Also will have to start looking for another job because of cutbacks to the sector I work in.
Re. power bills - just do what I've been doing for the last 5 years or so. Ring Origin Energy and ask to be put on one of their predictable plans. We're currently paying a set amount of $85.00 per fortnight, which is easy to budget for, and removes the stress of receiving a huge quarterly bill!!!

tony cut our pasta budget because apparently we weren't running out games very well
doubtful season 3 GIF by A&E

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't make 'em like Looney Tunes any more. I particularly got a chuckle from that scene with the 3 bears, where the father picks up his pipe, and says to his dopey son, "Boy - go and get me my tobacco."

The boy goes and searches for it, and then says to himself, "Oh here it is: G-U-N-P-O-W-D-E-R - tobacco."

In the next scene, his father disappears through a wall........

Thankfully unlike Donald, you never speak about yourself - humility personified........
The only people who talk about me are my adoring fans.

So, literally everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back