Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18- Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky (Friday Night Qooty)

Remove this Banner Ad

With the outs for the Cats as well there’s a chance
We Got This Realtor GIF by CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®

No Problem GIF by CBC

Swamprats are notorious for scampering when under lights. The Friday night game will be kick to kick for the Bears
Yeah we'll all be scampering towards the goals - I sense a cricket score in our favour.

They don't call me seagull for no reason.
So was that you last week who stole my lunch. No matter where I go, somebody is always stealing my food.

Party Gull stealing food.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pity they ran out of ribbon for your medal as you look uncomfortable to say the least
Our rise up the ladder this season can be traced back to our fitness program during the off season. Team mates regularly ran several laps around me - it's worked a treat. Unfortunately I obviously can't run laps around myself, so I'm still as fat and unfit as ever.

Our rise up the ladder this season can be traced back to our fitness program during the off season. Team mates regularly ran several laps around me - it's worked a treat. Unfortunately I obviously can't run laps around myself, so I'm still as fat and unfit as ever.
The best thing about qooty is that it’s possible to succeed regardless of body type

The best thing about qooty is that it’s possible to succeed regardless of body type
Ain't that the truth. I've got a list of accolades in this crazy game that okeydoke7 must surely be jealous of, and yet in real life, I'm so unfit, that I get a stitch when my nose runs :).

I feel your pain Phil, I tried running once, it didn't end too well for me.

suns and tony run.gif

View attachment 1990077
Speaking of athletics, news just in from a pole vaulting event in Helsinki overnight, where ex world champion Sergei Bubka cleared a massive 6.2 metres at his second attempt. However he was then beaten into second place by a picture of Dingster on the large screen, which cleared the entire stadium.

But by geez you can sim the hell out of a qooty match

It's the level of drunkenness that counts.

View attachment 1990077
You didn’t even try to hide with a flattering angle this time

Those socks would give Sailor Moon a run for her money too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back