Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18- Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky (Friday Night Qooty)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good evening Bears and Rats. I have the privilege of posting your match tomorrow, and this show should kick off at 6.30pm AEST.
Good luck to both teams.
tony jackster83

Went to a dwarf metal concert tonight. Ready to crush some Bears tomorrow.
I was involved in a car accident yesterday. When the other driver got out of his car, I was surprised to notice that he was a dwarf. He glared at me and said, "I am NOT happy!!!"

I shouldn't have inflamed the situation even further, but the words just came out, "Well which one are you then?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game day?

Game day!

Angry Good Morning GIF by Holler Studios

Isn’t it bedtime for you?

It’s our final chess match of the season so the end of season celebration drinks.

I won and the team won the match (ended 3rd in the league) so it’s going quite well 😂

It’s our final chess match of the season so the end of season celebration drinks.

I won and the team won the match (ended 3rd in the league) so it’s going quite well 😂

That would be a wild night 🤭

Chess nerds know how to party

That would be a wild night 🤭

Chess nerds know how to party

You’d be surprised,

My teammates are drinking Guinness which is black and white so that counts as a chess link?

I was involved in a car accident yesterday. When the other driver got out of his car, I was surprised to notice that he was a dwarf. He glared at me and said, "I am NOT happy!!!"

I shouldn't have inflamed the situation even further, but the words just came out, "Well which one are you then?"
I think Dopey is the only one who would cause a car crash

Remove this Banner Ad

Back