Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 18- Las Vegas Bears v Sin City Swamprats at The Stadium in the Sky (Friday Night Qooty)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you think our delistees go missing.

We get mighty hungry after hibernation
Reminds me of the time Ken Cunningham and Graham Cornes were on Adelaide radio, talking to Mahatma Coat (Greg Ritchie). The topic came up, "Mahatma - why are there so few young batsmen coming through in Pakistan cricket?"

Mahatma was adamant, "Because Inzamam ate them." :)

That was when you replaced the water in your water bottle with beer wasn't it?

Not sure how your team bought his line that it was ‘dark water’ to be honest 😂

Reminds me of the time Ken Cunningham and Graham Cornes were on Adelaide radio, talking to Mahatma Coat (Greg Ritchie). The topic came up, "Mahatma - why are there so few young batsmen coming through in Pakistan cricket?"

Mahatma was adamant, "Because Inzamam ate them." :)
I can remember listening to KG and Graeme back in those days, they had Mahatma Coat on years and years after his best before date.

Don't worry, neither do we.
Sad Family Time GIF by Lifetime

rats dont like the light. the bears lvoe the light.

We win - kick 10. Try and fight me.

Some Rats and Bears love the limelight.

Not naming any names

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Bears and Swampies! Good luck tonight.

Has there been a start time given yet? I will be out, my phone doesn't do tags, and want to get a sense of when to start bothering to check for next Wednesday's match thread.

Thanks!

What time do we pump these Rats out of the park tonight?
I think in 1 hours time.
6.30 vic bias time.

Hi Bears and Swampies! Good luck tonight.

Has there been a start time given yet? I will be out, my phone doesn't do tags, and want to get a sense of when to start bothering to check for next Wednesday's match thread.

Thanks!
I'm pretty sure the Rats v Roys thread will be up, almost as soon as we've wiped the floor with the Bears.

Ok Bears, it's gameday, and we're back under the lights of the Stadium in the Sky, ready to take on our local rivals, the Swamprats. A win keeps our finals hopes alive, while a loss probably sees us hibernating sooner rather than later. So let's dig deep, play hard, and show these Rats who truly runs Las Vegas! Remember, we don't just play for ourselves, we play for our fans, our pride, and our city. Go Bears!

fans outside stadium in the sky.png

Stadium In The Sky.png

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Remove this Banner Ad

Back