Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Ophidian Old Boys vs Fighting Furies at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello ... and Big howdy to all the Fur balls

View attachment 1932972

Frederico_WA and James Colorado
As the current Fury ambassadors, please make your way to Mrs T's Tavern for your complimentary drink

View attachment 1932976
Max Greenfield Comedy GIF by CBS

Braklet is supposed to keep an eye on me, but ends up getting black out drunk with me in Elton Johns Wig's wine cellar. EJW only gets mad if we forget to call him over, though.

Let's just forget all about that little "clean drug testing kits" enterprise we worked last season...

"I PAID A HUNDRED BUCKS FOR YOUR PISS?!?"

Let's just forget all about that little "clean drug testing kits" enterprise we worked last season...

"I PAID A HUNDRED BUCKS FOR YOUR PISS?!?"

Hey, it's not our fault our clients didn't ask if we were ourselves drug free before taking the samples...

Hey, it's not our fault our clients didn't ask if we were ourselves drug free before taking the samples...

Problem is you’re not going to get repeat business with this method JC

Problem is you’re not going to get repeat business with this method JC

I think you're underestimating just how stupid those who purchase another's urine actually are.

It normally takes them about 5 failed drug tests to catch on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I've away (literally), two trips this week both work related but next few days will be more a social event. Think Robertio near a broken down Guinness truck.

Think I'm good for 100+ this week.

Not sure what that 100 will be, but I think I'll be good for it.

Update.

Still don't know.

Also not sure I'm good for it, ate a HSP last night that's not sitting well.

Update.

Still don't know.

Also not sure I'm good for it, ate a HSP last night that's not sitting well.

100 retches over the porcelain throne, FTW!

Furies- as Gold members make sure you each grab your Ophidian Old Boys Gold Members gift bag on Sunday before you leave Spotswood.

You wont go back to the Hippodrome with the points but you will at least go back with some some cool Old Boys merch :thumbsu:

Gift Bag Gold.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back