Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

ClarkeM, if you would like to sim this game and post on Sunday that would be great. The less time we have to spend with DenieD, the better.
I can post it anytime, this was a request which I’ve kindly offered to stop stuffing my face with chocolate for on Easter Monday.

ClarkeM, if you would like to sim this game and post on Sunday that would be great. The less time we have to spend with DenieD, the better.
Ryan Gosling Whatever GIF by Regal

* Jesus. I want my Sunday game.
We're going to show the grand final replay on the big screen and DenieD will be held down to ensure they watch EVERY DAMN MINUTE of it. You can also regale Den with the story behind each of your 30-odd possessions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know he was a 30 year old man in an extremely conservative society and he never married. I don't think anyone ever did.
Never heard of Mary Magdalene?

You know he was a 30 year old man in an extremely conservative society and he never married. I don't think anyone ever did.
AND DID YOU KNOW THAT HIS BIRTHDAY WASN'T EVEN ON CHRISTMAS DAY!

giphy.gif

Sunday evening is now scheduled for the pre-match chocolate testing to ensure that everyone has enough chocolate# in their bloodstreams to fuel them thru Monday afternoon's SFA game.

Anyone that fails the test will need to report as injured and unable to play the game on Monday.

#chocolate donuts and chocolate croissants are a good sauce of chocolate.

Easter Eggs GIF by Pusheen

Sunday evening is now scheduled for the pre-match chocolate testing to ensure that everyone has enough chocolate# in their bloodstreams to fuel them thru Monday afternoon's SFA game.

Anyone that fails the test will need to report as injured and unable to play the game on Monday.

Willy Wonka Smile GIF

We're going to show the grand final replay on the big screen and DenieD will be held down to ensure they watch EVERY DAMN MINUTE of it. You can also regale Den with the story behind each of your 30-odd possessions.
NOOOOOOOOOO
clockwork orange no GIF

I don't like chocolate that much.....so won't need to fake a test.
I'm making an upsidedown Blood Plum Cake and Greek Cauliflower fritta's for the family picnic on Sunday...and I'm inspired to make this delicious Estonian savory sandwich cake too.
Hope you and everyone else has a safe and happy Easter all round.

433679491_10160485662134398_3758983417311992980_n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back