Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously both the Gumbies and Wonders didn't even go on an end of season team trip, seeing as how they are both playing so undefeatedly so far this season.

'The talks were reportedly held after a Whatsapp group chat, which detailed what the players were getting up to in the United States, was seen by one player’s partner.

The Herald Sun reports one of the players accidentally uploaded the group chat to iCloud on his Apple Phone.

The player’s partner is then said to have seen the messages on a shared device at home, before sharing the messages with other partners who became enraged with what was unfolding on the trip which ended in Las Vegas in November.
“It’s caused rifts in some relationships. It’s caused other relationships to end between players and partners.'

Awkward Nikki Bella GIF by E!

Obviously both the Gumbies and Wonders didn't even go on an end of season team trip, seeing as how they are both playing so undefeatedly so far this season.

'The talks were reportedly held after a Whatsapp group chat, which detailed what the players were getting up to in the United States, was seen by one player’s partner.

The Herald Sun reports one of the players accidentally uploaded the group chat to iCloud on his Apple Phone.

The player’s partner is then said to have seen the messages on a shared device at home, before sharing the messages with other partners who became enraged with what was unfolding on the trip which ended in Las Vegas in November.
“It’s caused rifts in some relationships. It’s caused other relationships to end between players and partners.'

Ah the Qrisbane Qions, heard they were newest Sweet FA club in the land but like who would ever wanna play for or even support that failure of a club now that this has happened.

Run Away The Office GIF

It's my fault for touching my teammates and I can only apologise to them for my actions.

What happens in Vegas didn't in fact stay in Vegas. How does this affect tony's legacy?
I mean, if I was Cam Rayner, why the * would you settle down? Monogamy makes zero sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shithouse that the Magpies only won yesterday because of the fallout from the Bears Vegas trip?
Nah mate. We won coz we have the umpires in our back pockets. You see, the AFL rig it so that Collingwood always do well coz then the AFL get more money.

Why do you think we won it last year?

You post the Dom Sheed gif and I'll...

And hello Beez! I wonder how many games we have played against each other. It would have to be in the 40's...
My other 400 games have clearly been more enjoyable.

As this includes the games where we played on the same team, I can't help but agree with you ;)
Except you would never pass me the ball.

w***er.

Except you would never pass me the ball.

w***er.
Not sure why one of the greatest midfielders the game has ever seen should be concerned about passing the back pocket the ball.

Nah mate. We won coz we have the umpires in our back pockets. You see, the AFL rig it so that Collingwood always do well coz then the AFL get more money.

Why do you think we won it last year?

You post the Dom Sheed gif and I'll...
I’ll what… :cool:

west coast eagles GIF by AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back