Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously both the Gumbies and Wonders didn't even go on an end of season team trip, seeing as how they are both playing so undefeatedly so far this season.

'The talks were reportedly held after a Whatsapp group chat, which detailed what the players were getting up to in the United States, was seen by one player’s partner.

The Herald Sun reports one of the players accidentally uploaded the group chat to iCloud on his Apple Phone.

The player’s partner is then said to have seen the messages on a shared device at home, before sharing the messages with other partners who became enraged with what was unfolding on the trip which ended in Las Vegas in November.
“It’s caused rifts in some relationships. It’s caused other relationships to end between players and partners.'

Awkward Nikki Bella GIF by E!
We had our end of season trip in GWS Goose's pool. The only rift was between Goose and his lovely wife who eventually snapped and said, "get these degenerates out of our pool- our kids want a swim".

I mean, if I was Cam Rayner, why the * would you settle down? Monogamy makes zero sense.
If I was a girl/guy footy fan and Cam Rayner was chatting me up, I'd be wary. You'd have to wonder if his bedroom performance is like his footy- looks good, promises so much but ultimately is middling to poor.

We had our end of season trip in GWS Goose's pool. The only rift was between Goose and his lovely wife who eventually snapped and said, "get these degenerates out of our pool- our kids want a swim".
The Wonders rehab pools are fed directly from the pure waters of the old Swan Brewery.

At the Wonders, every post training session is like an end of season trip.

Bath Satisfying GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:
Ahh Easter Saturday
The weird limbo day in between registered hot cross bun days
Is it illegal to eat hot cross buns today?

If so I would probably get 100 life sentences

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why one of the greatest midfielders the game has ever seen should be concerned about passing the back pocket the ball.
I mean, sure, I'm pretty good, but calling me one of the greatest midfielders the game has ever seen is a bit of a stretch.

Cubs2Lions I don't want to drag on the results of the minor league but I do want to take a second to appreciate Lincoln McCarthy

I miss him. Think about him at least once a week. What a player
He is a terrific player

I'm in the pool right now
17117786671683991787687884138849.jpg

If I was a girl/guy footy fan and Cam Rayner was chatting me up, I'd be wary. You'd have to wonder if his bedroom performance is like his footy- looks good, promises so much but ultimately is middling to poor.
Wildly unfair!

I mean, sure, I'm pretty good, but calling me one of the greatest midfielders the game has ever seen is a bit of a stretch.
I'm talking about me, like I'd ever talk about anyone else like that!

At least you can have all the hot cross buns and doughnuts here in hell though (after your marathon next week) 🤗

Homer Simpson Eating GIF
Are you running a marathon HARPSichord .
You know the rules.
Tell everyone.
At first it's hard to jam into every conversation, but you get used to it. It took me 3 or 4 marathons to master, but now I be done over 20 it's like second nature.

Are you running a marathon HARPSichord .
You know the rules.
Tell everyone.
At first it's hard to jam into every conversation, but you get used to it. It took me 3 or 4 marathons to master, but now I be done over 20 it's like second nature.
Nice, personally wanna get into the marathon / triathlon space myself cause I love feeling like misery halfway thru every race and questioning my existence every minute of the race.

But for real, would love to get into that sort of athletic space soon given my experience playing sport a lot and continuous training for the health and social benefits also as well as just being really competitive.

Nice, personally wanna get into the marathon / triathlon space cause I love feeling like misery halfway thru every race and questioning my existence every minute of the race.

But for real, would love to get into that sort of athletic space soon given my experience playing sport a lot and continuous training for the health and social benefits also as well as just being really competitive.
It's great to motivate you to get out and do stuff.
The sense of achievement is great.
Bragging rights are the true benefit though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back