Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 9 - Sin City Swamprats v Gold City Royals at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

What am I watching?

Is this a sport? It looks similar to soccer (association football) but without the rolling around on the ground having seizures while pretending to be on fire.

It’s Gaucho soccer, the closest thing to an Aussie-Rules soccer. 😉

Season 20, the Demons had like, 2 posters - Smartys Power and Van_Dyke . Plus cooney. Woo.
But as the sim would have it, they made it to the Grand Final against the Furies. In a thread famous for the Royals hijacking it by posting their B&F, Smartys Power was named as ruckrover (from memory), but 9 minutes into the game this happened:

And he never returned.

Furies won, and the bench in Grand Finals was forever named in Smarty's honour.
He sincerely appreciates it being brought up ever since

My past is you anf your teammates’ future. The Royals were dying quicker than they were formed. I saved them.

13 goals in the last two weeks gives me even more confidence, as if I needed it, to put 10 past you this week.
Again, if 13 in the last 2 weeks is the criteria, then I’ll happily match your 10

Breaking news from Sin City Central: this game is now a sellout.

Get ready for the okeydoke7 show.

Breaking news from Sin City Central: this game is now a sellout.

Get ready for the okeydoke7 show.

What happened to the Punch & Judy Show?

Has Punch been arrested for Domestic Violence again??

What happened to the Punch & Judy Show?

Has Punch been arrested for Domestic Violence again??
Puppets are banned since Ant Bear's sock puppets went rogue. Took the cleaners ages to clean up the mess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had an upside down cake for my birthday once

Well it ended up upside down when I bumped into the table doing a speccy from the hallway
But the important question is - did you bring down the grab ?

I am going to Norway next month to train as a ninja. Norway has the best ninjas in the world. I mean, have you ever heard of a Norwegian ninja?
I'm planning a Japanese Viking training trip next month. What are the odds!?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back