Unofficial Preview Second Elimination Final, Sydney Swans vs GWS Giants, Saturday 8th September 2018, SCG, 4.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Depending on injuries coming up but I think Williams is a definite in. Hewett will prob tag Whitfield again so he will be really important for us.

I think Toby is a definite in

Taylor to replace Keefe

Lids in as well. Back him. He has shown he can perform from game one off the back of an injury without the need for a build up

So in
Lids, Williams, Greene Taylor

Out
Keefe, Lloyd, Reid, finlayson

Depending on injuries coming up but I think Williams is a definite in. Hewett will prob tag Whitfield again so he will be really important for us.

I think Toby is a definite in

Taylor to replace Keefe

Lids in as well. Back him. He has shown he can perform from game one off the back of an injury without the need for a build up

So in
Lids, Williams, Greene Taylor

Out
Keefe, Lloyd, Reid, finlayson

Mdb?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't see the point in dropping Perryman (who played well both last two games I reckon) for the likes of Griffen or Delidio.

Realistically GWS aren't going to win it this year and getting a final or two into a promising young player to me is far more important for team chances in 2019.

Hard to tell looking at the map on the Ticketek website.

Are we only allowed to buy one ticket per membership???
Should have an email with barcodes.

And yep 1 per membership/barcode.

As it's the SCG I would get in early.

46 Is where they said the Giants bay is but i cant tell if that's behind the goals.

Should have an email with barcodes.

And yep 1 per membership/barcode.

As it's the SCG I would get in early.

46 Is where they said the Giants bay is but i cant tell if that's behind the goals.

So how do we sit with other members???

I've got three other members I want to sit with - do I process one order quoting all four barcodes?

So how do we sit with other members???

I've got three other members I want to sit with - do I process one order quoting all four barcodes?
Limit of one (1) ticket per membership
You can purchase a maximum of eight (8) tickets in one transaction.

From the email I got.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back