Game Day SEMI FINAL: Sydney v Adelaide @ SCG: "Game of Death"

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies but I had premature gameday posting. :$ The last time I started a gameday thread early we won.:rainbow: I seriously cannot wait.:eek:

Sudden death for the loser and the end of their 2016 season. Sydney to lose 5 consecutive finals and go out in straight sets. Then destiny, the AFC v Paddy's campaigners in a prelim.

Crows to win by 4 goals.:thumbsu:

EDIT - yeah I have had a few........:drunk::drunk:

Said in the preview thread that tonight was good for us. Hawks out in straight sets and Bullies into a Prelim from 7th. Lets hope it continues.

Crows by just enough

Dry deck in Sydney, we can run them off their feet if we bring our A game.

Here are the keys to beating Sydney tomorrow night.

Sloane.jpg

Squiggle says GWS v Crows Grand Final, which aligns with what Champion data says. Champion data says that only us or GWS can win it this year. Things are getting very interesting.

It all comes down to the midfield. On a ground like the SCG its crucial we get it into our forward line quickly and accurately.

If the midfield gets beaten around the contest we lose.

Time for Brad to step up.
I feel like our bottom 10 vs their bottom 10 is crucial but the enigmas vs the enigmas are also crucial.
Jj, Mcgovern, Crouch and Cameron vs
Aliir, Nankervis, Papley and Rohan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like our bottom 10 vs their bottom 10 is crucial but the enigmas vs the enigmas are also crucial.
Jj, Mcgovern, Crouch and Cameron vs
Aliir, Nankervis, Papley and Rohan.

What terrifies me is that our bottom 10 involves 400kay. To think that we need Mackay to play like he did last weekend, is asking way way too much.

If he does, we win. A lot of experts say that the finals are determined more so by the bottom players than the elite when all things are equal.

Squiggle says GWS v Crows Grand Final, which aligns with what Champion data says. Champion data says that only us or GWS can win it this year. Things are getting very interesting.

All completely irrelevant. What matters is the mental aspect: will we turn up and be switched on from the start? Also, how will the coaching battle go: will The Don be able to make matchwinning changes and take account of the oppo, or will he just "back our game in"?

Me three hours ago - "Will head to bed when this game looks over, get a good rest for tomorrow night".

He says as he sits here, wired and buzzing. What a fool. I won't get much at all.

Im so wired up now. I need some drugs to crash tonight. :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back