State of Origin SERIES XV GRAND FINAL - VIC METRO VS SOUTH AUSTRALIA @ MCG

Who wins Series XV?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What, and the posters who left a struggling club to join the big boys because they couldn't handle internal criticism and were driving away potential recruits aren't? You're just as pathetic and flaccid as Wayne.
WOW ....not even game to tag a player ....talk about underhanded .....about as underhanded as this fake story you're trying to re-write history

Shall I dig out your posts, where you "publicly" said you were glad to be rid of me ! .....the fact I was out on the street, homeless, cold & wet, made no difference to you ......and who did you replace me with ? .....yes, an invisible man

Internal criticism you say ......not one PM all season or after I left ....not one
No Team PM ....not welcome PM ......* all

The fact you are gone, is this league's best present in a longtime ......now stay out .....OR join the Bombers ;)

You try and joke but we all know you Soufies try and be all suave by drinking Budweiser.

You need to stay of the coke mate.

I’ve been told you like a bit the other way.
That’s incorrect want me to show you?

I don't understand why people in this league now regularly post awful youtube videos with no relevance to anything
Are you messin with peoples creative expressionism ! .....one persons trash, is another's rembrandt :D .....do I actually believe that crap ....nah !

WOW ....not even game to tag a player ....talk about underhanded .....about as underhanded as this fake story you're trying to re-write history

Shall I dig out your posts, where you "publicly" said you were glad to be rid of me ! .....the fact I was out on the street, homeless, cold & wet, made no difference to you ......and who did you replace me with ? .....yes, an invisible man

Internal criticism you say ......not one PM all season or after I left ....not one
No Team PM ....not welcome PM ......fu** all

The fact you are gone, is this league's best present in a longtime ......now stay out .....OR join the Bombers ;)
ha.PNG

^^^^^

Well I am not sure what the revelation is. TL15, as he mostly does, just noted the obvious.

QueasyInsecureCicada-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back