Competition SFA eSports Expression of Interest.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not joking.

I use both on a daily basis, and over ten years I've found Macs to be far superior in both design and user experience. I have frequent software problems with Windows computers, ones which almost never occur on a Mac.

I'm not joking.

I use both on a daily basis, and over ten years I've found Macs to be far superior in both design and user experience. I have frequent software problems with Windows computers, ones which almost never occur on a Mac.

:drunk:

I won't go into too much detail, but basically Windows is a terrible operating system.

The all round experience of using a Mac is so much better it is insane, it's just a much better "place" to spend hours of your day on. The Windows interface to me seems depressing.

I won't go into too much detail, but basically Windows is a terrible operating system.

The all round experience of using a Mac is so much better it is insane, it's just a much better "place" to spend hours of your day on. The Windows interface to me seems depressing.
:drunk:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not joking.

hOzwJw6.png

That depends. What console do you have and what games?

I have a PS4 Pro and games (fifa 17 I think is the only one that is multiplayerbale). But have never actually played online.
Am mildly scared.
Also I suck.

I have a PS4 Pro and games (fifa 17 I think is the only one that is multiplayerbale). But have never actually played online.
Am mildly scared.
Also I suck.
You and me both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back