Official Team Thread SFA Expansion Bid: The Boys Club Tangerines

Remove this Banner Ad

I made the mistake of using the images from a PM as a link source, for some reason it worked fine for me but not for everyone else. Please accept my humblest apologies and do not let this lower your excitement, to save some face I am proud to also announce Kennedy Parker as an inaugural member of the Tangerines bid.

give me the gentleman club giants any day over this s**t
The Gentlemen’s Club Catfish can be the 14th club.

Rivalry round will be legendary til they can’t field a team due to COVID

In all seriousness, that is easily the best group of signings out of the 3 bids.

Not the highest bars set let's be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

*posting since I am the captain and should have some presence around the board like a real leader.*

It's a team of captains, you just get to click send on the team sheet we compile.

LIMITED TIME OFFER

We at the Tangerines™️ are offering one lucky poster the opportunity to look behind the curtain and join the Boys Club.

Be the first person to PM pants and myself with your expression of interest to join the Tangerines™️ and we will add you to the Facebook chat.

Its as simple as that.

Applicants must be under the age of 60 and lead a rich and varied culinary life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*posting since I am the captain and should have some presence around the board like a real leader.*
You also need to credit spook with just enough initiatives so you can escape goat him when the time comes.

LIMITED TIME OFFER

We at the Tangerines™️ are offering one lucky poster the opportunity to look behind the curtain and join the Boys Club.

Be the first person to PM pants and myself with your expression of interest to join the Tangerines™️ and we will add you to the Facebook chat.

Its as simple as that.

Applicants must be under the age of 60 and lead a rich and varied culinary life.
Harvey Manfrenjensenden already has a 3000 word EOI waiting I’ve heard

Crap non-inclusive team name.

It should instead be the LGBTIQA+ Kumquats

shutterstock_92547181kumquat1_x850.jpg

give me the gentleman club giants any day over this s**t
I'm suspicious of the big big sound that comes out of that club tbh.

The good news keeps on rolling with the Tang Gang.

:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:Signing:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

Baghdad legend Tony Lynn 15 has joined the Tangerines for it's expansion bid for S30 or S31. Welcome Uncle Boy.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back