Podcast SFA Podcast - Episode 2 ft Loonerty & PhenomenalV1

Remove this Banner Ad

It is common for people to only focus on the negatives!
I know right?! I’ve played in two premierships, does anyone call me “Coach the premiership player”? No.
I’ve coached 4 premierships, does anyone call me “Coach the premiership mastermind” No...

But you * ONE GOAT!...

Oh yeah will I ever get a badge?

I'm not sure what the process has usually been in the SFA with Podcast badges, mods will be best to answer that one.

but on the richmond board podcast i would just submit a list of all the guests i have had on later in the year and they submitted it to chief for a podcast badge.

I'm not sure what's more flattering, the fact that you deliberately put me last or that you can't bear to say my name.
Just trying to stay consistent with the banter from our early-season matchup! Hard as it is to say and despite the lack of tagging, I have respect for all of the active rookies in S25*

*Except that BLERN guy... he just doesn't go away**
**Just joking big fella

Just trying to stay consistent with the banter from our early-season matchup! Hard as it is to say and despite the lack of tagging, I have respect for all of the active rookies in S25*

*Except that BLERN guy... he just doesn't go away**
**Just joking big fella
Your going well buddy :thumbsu: ive been enjoying watching you develop into a gun poster. It just shows that all my hard work to help all the rookies become better versions of themselves is paying off.

No need to thank me. Your respect is the greatest reward i could ask for :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your going well buddy :thumbsu: ive been enjoying watching you develop into a gun poster. It just shows that all my hard work to help all the rookies become better versions of themselves is paying off.

No need to thank me. Your respect is the greatest reward i could ask for :moustache:
giphy.gif

Genuinely a better hosted podcast than most in the wider football media.

Credit to Michaels here (hopefully this isn't all going to your head, mate)

thanks for the kind words mate, appreciate it.

nah definitely not going to my head. Just glad that everyone is enjoying them and having a bit of fun with it all! :)

Be good to get it onto iTunes/soundcloud so I can listen in the car a little easier. That an option?

very very close to having it back up on iTunes.

the account is live and active, im just waiting to have my permissions amended by Chief so that i can upload to it.

i tried it last night but it still had access denied.

as soon as i get the green light from chief i will upload the first 2 episodes for sure!

Only just listening to this! Awesome work boys! Loved it :) Gave me, as a rookie, a lot of insight into the league at the moment. Very interesting...
Michaels are you seriously not on commercial radio?! you've got the voice for it man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back