Podcast SFA Podcast - Episode 5 - Grand Final Edition - ft Fitzroybowiedog, AntBear & Dingster

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you ever had to think critically in your life?

Yes, and it's because I do that I realise opinions unless proven and tested are not fact.

I think naturaldumbarse is a shitty captain. I prove it by showing his shitty 0% win rate. I don't prove it by saying "cause I think so"

Yes, and it's because I do that I realise opinions unless proven and tested are not fact.

I think naturaldumbarse is a shitty captain. I prove it by showing his shitty 0% win rate. I don't prove it by saying "cause I think so"

LMAO you think that those two are even close to the same.

It's proof mate, it's laughable that you are being sucked in by such a two-dimensional act.

I actually work in the compliance and governance industry, and you prove things via verifiable evidence. I'd love to see your unsubtantiated opinion being accepted as fact in a court or tribunal. It's laughable

How do you expect SM to raid Ant Bear's PM's and provide you the proof? You're asking a question you know the answer to to avoid thinking about the problem.

Ant Bear is no angel of this league mate.

Why would he not mention this before? He is extremely egotistical.

Why would he sound as guilty as SM in a puppy farm as he said it?

Why would he immediately walk back on it?

This right here is the difference between me and you. You are checkout chick level, I'm area manager level. I run Coles and I rule over you.

If I did the things that ant bear has done I'd be drawn and quartered for it.

LMAO you think that those two are even close to the same.

Just point out opinion doesn't equal proof. It's an opinion, and should only be treated as such

Want it to be treated as fact? Show the pm

I actually work in the compliance and governance industry, and you prove things via verifiable evidence. I'd love to see your unsubtantiated opinion being accepted as fact in a court or tribunal. It's laughable

I work in audit and the amounts of breaches of best practice I see from your lot make me think that you're full of s**t.

I'd like to see Ant Bear prove his claim in a court of law. His silence is only incriminating him further.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's proof mate, it's laughable that you are being sucked in by such a two-dimensional act.
No it isn't. Your opinion is not fact.

This is going to go around in circles all day if it's going to turn into a "no u" argument. It's clear you are just stirring the pot & trying to drag the SFA back a year to the antagonistic cliqe BC crap that it was last year. No idea why you think it's so funny to do that, I actually think you're a smart & witty poster. This level of group driven bullying s**t isn't a good reflection upon you SM. I reckon you're a better poster than that. Maybe I was wrong, but I hope not.

How do you expect SM to raid Ant Bear's PM's and provide you the proof? You're asking a question you know the answer to to avoid thinking about the problem.

This right here is the difference between me and you. You are checkout chick level, I'm area manager level. I run Coles and I rule over you.

I expect him to not claim it's fact if he can't prove it. Say it's his strong belief or firm opinion, but not fact

I expect him to not claim it's fact if he can't prove it. Say it's his strong belief or firm opinion, but not fact

I actually work in unemployment and what you're saying is bullshit.

This is going to go around in circles all day if it's going to turn into a "no u" argument. It's clear you are just stirring the pot & trying to drag the SFA back a year to the antagonistic cliqe BC crap that it was last year. No idea why you think it's so funny to do that, I actually think you're a smart & witty poster. This level of group driven bullying s**t isn't a goid reflection upon you SM. I reckon you're a better poster than that. Maybe I was wrong, but I hope not.

And there we go. Looks like the BC is descending to the level of Nazi Germany with the regularity it gets brought up as a supposed trump card in an argument when you've got nothing substantial to fall back on.

This is going to go around in circles all day if it's going to turn into a "no u" argument. It's clear you are just stirring the pot & trying to drag the SFA back a year to the antagonistic cliqe BC crap that it was last year. No idea why you think it's so funny to do that, I actually think you're a smart & witty poster. This level of group driven bullying s**t isn't a good reflection upon you SM. I reckon you're a better poster than that. Maybe I was wrong, but I hope not.

Can you write this post in the form of a normal distribution?

rfctiger74 BRAB knows a lot about walking backwards so I'd trust him on this.

Does anybody here think ant bear, who values his reputation over everything else, would have left out the fact that he requested the resim before the game ended for months?

Maybe some just don't have the full story behind some of ant bear's actions over the years. It's just implausible that he'd leave such a key detail out for so long.

Detective BRAB is on the case.

You certainly are a dick, you got that right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back