Media SFA's biggest narcissists

Who is the biggest narcissist in the SFA?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Before I go onto Number 1, I'll make some honourable mentions.

Tony Lynn 15: Giant knob who thinks he is the arbitrator of good and bad banter. Created that stupid Club 10 thing which I honestly haven't seen do anything and the founder of purge night, which has been an absolute flop both times.

BigJoeD_ For the posting of that stupid dance gif when the Warriors were on their streak. Came back to bite him up the arse though so SUCK s**t JOE.

Cadaver: Spent all season thinking he was 100% certain to win the EKA...

JoshWoodenSpoon: Has had a massive love for himself since winning that stupid beez award, most egotistical flog in the simmers/match posting PM. Has been posting games for a season and already thinks he does a better job than the rest of us who have been doing it a while.

tenor.gif

and now for the biggest narcissist (or narcissists) in the league... Congrats to:

1. The Ruckmen of the SFA
U2tigers
Tigerturbulance
manangatang
sportsmaniac89
The Jesus
Broken
Freofalcon
Matty411
gym4life
roo2macca
GreyCrow
pie4life
Not all of these flogs are narcissists alone (Well at least half of them are) but as a collective they have been the most unberable, egotistical campaigners this season. As a collective they have a serious case of tall man superiority complex when they cannot even execute one of the most basic skills in qootball, taking a mark. A wise returning player put it best in the SFA sign up thread "Ruckmen just tap it down to the good players of the team so they can do all the work". Imagine thinking so highly of yourself you have a circle jerk thread in relation to your position (which even glorifies not being able to execute a basic skill) and even taking the circle jerk into match threads on a weekly basis?
What makes them so special? Nothing, that's what!
Flogs​

and now for the biggest narcissist (or narcissists) in the league... Congrats to:

U2tigers
Tigerturbulance
manangatang
sportsmaniac89
The Jesus
Broken
Freofalcon
Matty411
gym4life
roo2macca
GreyCrow
pie4life
Not all of these flogs are narcissists alone (Well at least half of them are) but as a collective they have been the most unberable, egotistical campaigners this season. As a collective they have a serious case of tall man superiority complex when they cannot even execute one of the most basic skills in qootball, taking a mark. A wise returning player put it best in the SFA sign up thread "Ruckmen just tap it down to the good players of the team so they can do all the work". Imagine thinking so highly of yourself you have a circle jerk thread in relation to your position (which even glorifies not being able to execute a basic skill) and even taking the circle jerk into match threads on a weekly basis?
Flogs​

Sounds like someone is jealous the ruck collective is a more well knit and supportive team than the Furies.

Ant Bear is right though, should have been higher. A wall of text acceptance speech for a random sim generated result and hasn't seen the outside of the centre square since his debut season. Step into the shadows? Won't be hard, his head will be forming a decent enough sized one.

Ant Bear is right though, should have been higher. A wall of text acceptance speech for a random sim generated result and hasn't seen the outside of the centre square since his debut season. Step into the shadows? Won't be hard, his head will be forming a decent enough sized one.

I see your point.

This is why I opened up the poll, letting the people of the SFA decide.

Have never seen a poster more happy to brag about fantastical achievements in their signature either*

*point made by the S23 Mobbs Medallist and multiple All-SFA recipient

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U2tigers
Tigerturbulance
manangatang
sportsmaniac89
The Jesus
Broken
Freofalcon
Matty411
gym4life
roo2macca
GreyCrow
pie4life
Flogs​

And yet, out of all those ruckmen, I am the most humble one going around

U2tigers
Tigerturbulance
manangatang
sportsmaniac89
The Jesus
Broken
Freofalcon
Matty411
gym4life
roo2macca
GreyCrow
pie4life
Flogs​
Dont tag me minnow

Before I go onto Number 1, I'll make some honourable mentions.

Tony Lynn 15: Giant knob who thinks he is the arbitrator of good and bad banter. Created that stupid Club 10 thing which I honestly haven't seen do anything and the founder of purge night, which has been an absolute flop both times.

BigJoeD_ For the posting of that stupid dance gif when the Warriors were on their streak. Came back to bite him up the arse though so SUCK s**t JOE.

Cadaver: Spent all season thinking he was 100% certain to win the EKA...

JoshWoodenSpoon: Has had a massive love for himself since winning that stupid beez award, most egotistical flog in the simmers/match posting PM. Has been posting games for a season and already thinks he does a better job than the rest of us who have been doing it a while.

Thank you so much NaturalDisaster. There is no doubt it is the acknowledgement of my peers that make it all worthwhile.

Excited to also be nominated with heavy hitters such as BigJoeD_ and JoshWoodenSpoon....oh and of course Cadaver

U2tigers
Tigerturbulance
manangatang
sportsmaniac89
The Jesus
Broken
Freofalcon
Matty411
gym4life
roo2macca
GreyCrow
pie4life
Flogs​
Please don't tag me into your little off season Dungeons & Dragons thread.

Get a life you twits.

Please don't tag me into your little off season Dungeons & Dragons thread.

Get a life you twits.

Only a Mobbs Medallist could carry that statement with such gravitas

Only a Mobbs Medallist could carry that statement with such gravitas
You're obviously all gingers and only post in off season SFA threads 'cause nobody likes you.

Back