Certified Legendary Thread SHOCKING interview with a Richmond insider on the trade period

Remove this Banner Ad

200.gif

Very nice work Juke

Reminds me of the SweetFA one beez made re the Dragons beating the Warriors a few seasons back which won't make much sense here but none the less it's very clever.

So let me get this straight.

Cats wanted Lids and pick 24 for Caddy

We ended up basically getting Caddy, Geelong 2017 1st, GWS 2017 3rd + pick upgrade this season basically for the same deal in a round abouts way

#winning

I thought there was no way this could be as funny as the posts suggested..........boy was I wrong, I literally have tears in my eyes from laughing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just asked my wife for a translation (my Spanish is not good enough to make out all the words).

So the guy worked at a paella restaurant at the beach. And it was 2am and lots of pans to wash and he couldn't be stuffed. So his boss tells him to go down the beach, bury the pots in the sand and in the morning all the pots will be clean from the salt water and sand.

So he goes down in the dark, digs a hole, puts 20 of the pots in it and goes to bed. Then in the morning he wakes up and his boss tells him to go get the pots. But he buried them at low tide and now the tide is really high and all he finds is one broken pot stuck in the rocks. And his boss says "where are all the rest?" and he says they are under water!

Just asked my wife for a translation (my Spanish is not good enough to make out all the words).

So the guy worked at a paella restaurant at the beach. And it was 2am and lots of pans to wash and he couldn't be stuffed. So his boss tells him to go down the beach, bury the pots in the sand and in the morning all the pots will be clean from the salt water and sand.

So he goes down in the dark, digs a hole, puts 20 of the pots in it and goes to bed. Then in the morning he wakes up and his boss tells him to go get the pots. But he buried them at low tide and now the tide is really high and all he finds is one broken pot stuck in the rocks. And his boss says "where are all the rest?" and he says they are under water!
Let's look for a confirmation. Tiger71 knows Mexican, so he might be of some help.

Let's look for a confirmation. Tiger71 knows Mexican, so he might be of some help.

You have to google the original 8 minute video for the intro to the joke. The geelong vid starts where he says he got up and was about to have his shower and his boss tells him to go looking for the pans.

I think the best bit is where he hits the table after talking about SOS trading for spuds.
I wish I had the technical know how to do this sort of s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back