Should I run against P Bell for the member elect board position?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumarsingh78

Debutant
Sep 30, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hi guys, your views are important to me and I would like your feedback on an important point.

The member elect board position is up for election in the next month.

Nominations are next month and I am seriously considering running.

Peter Bell has already indicated that he will stand.

Whilst Bell was a serviceable footballer I am less convinced of his abilities in a board room.

I am the smartest guy in the room to borrow the phrase so will be well placed to joust with some of the more heavy hitting board members on key issues.

I look forward to your feedback.

My policies will be announced as we get closer to the vote (should I decide to run).

I also plan to challenge Bell to an online debate on Bigfooty (with a respected BF member such as Ripper or Belnakor to moderate such a debate).

Your thoughts please.

wtf1.gif

Vasectomy,reverse lobotomy and you're a shoe in.
Just don't change rooms.
It's only Belly.
Hardly formidable for an idiot.

• Banned
Lads, as the man in arena I am willing to cop a little flak - but - I would also appreciate some more constructive feedback. Suggested policies for example? Written endorsements would also be of assistance

Hi guys, your views are important to me and I would like your feedback on an important point.

Whilst Bell was a serviceable footballer I am less convinced of his abilities in a board room.

I am the smartest guy in the room to borrow the phrase so will be well placed to joust with some of the more heavy hitting board members on key issues.

My policies will be announced as we get closer to the vote (should I decide to run).

I also plan to challenge Bell to an online debate on Bigfooty (with a respected BF member such as Ripper or Belnakor to moderate such a debate).

Your thoughts please.

Run for a spot on the Eagles board. If you're gonna try destroy a club, may as well be theirs.

To be honest, the members elected rep has been stacked since Beno was elected. We are and have never had a true representative. Kate was hardly an advocate for the members, Beno ran two terms without even a word of what he was there for. As for Peter Mann? Anyone hear what he is doing as a members elected board member? Now Ding Dong. Does Harris lobby and who does he lobby on behalf of? I am over the stack and if anyone wants to stand put your hand up, I'll chuck a vote your way !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Run for a spot on the Eagles board. If you're gonna try destroy a club, may as well be theirs.
I do not believe the Eagles have a member elect board position.

I also believe that the trend of past players running in the elected member spot makes a mockery of the position - which was never intended to be occupied by a past player.

Your thoughts please.

In one word, no. Bell is a champion of the Fremantle Football Club and is also super smart. He will make a superb member of the FFC Board.

To be honest, the members elected rep has been stacked since Beno was elected. We are and have never had a true representative. Kate was hardly an advocate for the members, Beno ran two terms without even a word of what he was there for. As for Peter Mann? Anyone hear what he is doing as a members elected board member? Now Ding Dong. Does Harris lobby and who does he lobby on behalf of? I am over the stack and if anyone wants to stand put your hand up, I'll chuck a vote your way !!
Great post.

I agree with these comments 100%.

The "past player stack" is an insult to our collective intelligence.

I also want to say that whilst I am canvassing for support, if a better qualified (or more electable) candidate emerges (who is a true member not a past player) then I would be willing to stand aside and campaign for that person.

Would like you to challege bell, since I already know the obvious result.

Would like you to challege bell, since I already know the obvious result.
It will be hard to beat him. This is why Harris has lined Bell up as a stooge candidate on the board. It's also the same reason why Allen and Mann before him were sent in as board room yes men.

I will be fiercely independent on the board and would be open to a regular radio spot (maybe in the mornings with Shauny Mac) to update members on the latest board developments.

Who thinks that Bell will be too chicken s**t to take me on in an online debate on Bigfooty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back