Should Labour split with the CMFEU?

Remove this Banner Ad

Albo has made a mess of this. Imagining launching a massive unions vs progressives battle within 2 weeks of becoming leader, over some fairly tame comments about men's rights.

Still waiting for my $500 energy saving since CT was canned...
That's cool , victims of pedophiles are still waiting for justice.

Even now people like gurujane are disgustingly trying to downplay their suffering too.

Absolutely disgraceful from GJ

H

Also , absolutely NOTHING to do with what i've posted , just made yourself look an even bigger goose.
You could learn a thing or 2 from miranda devine i reckon ;)

It's a long and lonely road ahead of you Crow as you guys labour to reform Labor and unions to make the party electable again ... my sympathies are with you. :thumbsu: (The year 2050 could be the date?)

It's a long and lonely road ahead of you Crow as you guys labour to reform Labor and unions to make the party electable again ... my sympathies are with you. :thumbsu: (The year 2050 could be the date?)
It could be worse , i could be a peddo defender like you are.

:thumbsu:

Absolutely disgusting conduct.
No one around here is actually shocked you'd go there either.

It could be worse ,

Aw, understandable you''ll be a bit of a glumbum for awhile, lashing out here and there, but this will pass.

Back in the 1963 Federal election when my ex and I, as teenagers, were handing out how to vote cards in the seat of Corio, little could we have imagined that our candidate, an unknown research officer by name of Robert James Lee Hawke, would go on to become the greatest Labor Prime Minister and union leader of all time?
It would take 20 years but the wait was worth it.....

Agree and I understand the construction unions not copping trial by media - but whether or not its true now is irrelevant to the damage he is doing by remaining.
Catch 22 for the alp, they have serious money, have always been run by a holes and many of thier members vote liberal. Although if you want a protest they are the first one there. I am not sure he is doing any damage anyway most people expect this crap from militant union's. If there is one thing the shorten disaster proved a union dominated, union favoured campaign will no longer win an election for the federal alp.

Not to sure he did C - my mail is that National Executive asked what the prospects were being found guilty without conviction - he said "I might have had a chance before but not after Rosie Batty has raised the profile of DV" [the complainant is his Mrs BTW] - so its a bit less egregious than it has been painted

I know youre paraphrasing, but that is just as bad IMO

Catch 22 for the alp, they have serious money, have always been run by a holes and many of thier members vote liberal. Although if you want a protest they are the first one there. I am not sure he is doing any damage anyway most people expect this crap from militant union's. If there is one thing the shorten disaster proved a union dominated, union favoured campaign will no longer win an election for the federal alp.

Do they? How about bringing about a law which effectively allows the government to stop people from freely associating? That can have a union official removed from holding office by filing an annual return late or failing to provide an original copy of a right of entry permit. Not even Deyson Haydon asked for that. S

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know youre paraphrasing, but that is just as bad IMO

Its true - the disqualifying act is the criminal harassment of the woman - how he explained his chances is irrelevant. I think that is what Sally said today

Not

The perception is most are.

Two senior leaders dealing cocaine out of a union car during work time and they keep their jobs. No one blinks. Organised crime, bikies and union officials many people think are pretty much the same.

Oh no dealing cocaine - no one would do that in the Banking Industry

[QUOTE="NSWCROW, post: 61342673, member: 30950"[/QUOTE]

Don't underestimate the power of positive thinking Crow. Just look what's it's done for Scomo.
From little acorns, big trees grow.
As ye sow …. etc etc

Albo has made a mess of this. Imagining launching a massive unions vs progressives battle within 2 weeks of becoming leader, over some fairly tame comments about men's rights.

Grasping when the iron was hot .... pulling CFMEU into line can only be done early in the term, not later.

Albo being opportunistic, imo.

Also imo being early the ACTU and Party have no choice but to support him , no choice. They can't let Albo be weakened.

Can you fill in the blanks on this for those playing at home so they can be, without doubt, understanding what you're talking about?

I'm talking clear and definitive quotes.
Pell thread

Pure of heart jane thought she'd make a case that those kids brought it on themselves.
Comment has rightfully been deleted.

Jane happy to cop her whack from everyone but me it seems.

* whispers *
I think it was all that s**t i heaped on her beloved coward

Last edited:
I haven't heard of a bank drug testing their employees or operating heavy machinery, certainly not when the people who have made themselves responsible for safety are supplying it.

Yeh Nah - the just do a line and cold call a kid with Downs Syndrome and sign him up for life insurance or maybe sign up a dead person with a long tail commission - none of it thuggish of course.

Do they? How about bringing about a law which effectively allows the government to stop people from freely associating? That can have a union official removed from holding office by filing an annual return late or failing to provide an original copy of a right of entry permit. Not even Deyson Haydon asked for that. S

They can do what they want but no one is disappointed in this behaviour

[QUOTE="NSWCROW, post: 61342673, member: 30950"

Don't underestimate the power of positive thinking Crow. Just look what's it's done for Scomo.
From little acorns, big trees grow.
As ye sow …. etc etc

Can't say i've ever tried blaming victims of pedophilia like you did so things are pretty positive here.

Yeh Nah - the just do a line and cold call a kid with Downs Syndrome and sign him up for life insurance or maybe sign up a dead person with a long tail commission - none of it thuggish of course.
Being the safety representation and selling drugs to workers, compromising their safety, doesn't compare.

Both bad, but one of them is the fox selling out the hens it purported to defend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back