Should Labour split with the CMFEU?

Remove this Banner Ad

Catch 22 for the alp, they have serious money, have always been run by a holes and many of thier members vote liberal. Although if you want a protest they are the first one there. I am not sure he is doing any damage anyway most people expect this crap from militant union's. If there is one thing the shorten disaster proved a union dominated, union favoured campaign will no longer win an election for the federal alp.
I thought the unions won it for ScoMo in Queensland?

I think you've made your point.

You'd want to never say anything that could be interpreted in a negative way when you're rolling out the bandwagon.

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Go back and read the thread and see who went who 1st before you spout off maybe.....

I'm sure jane appreciates the screen though

I thought the unions won it for ScoMo in Queensland?
No it was Bob Browns retiree death union dominated , politics of envy , anti regions tax franking adani credit express wot wun it for scomo

Last edited:
:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Go back and read the thread and see who went who 1st before you spout off maybe.....

I'm sure jane appreciates the screen though
You're the one I noticed going after the same point over, and over again.

It amounts to "I know you are but what am I?"

You've made your point.

You're the one I noticed going after the same point over, and over again.

It amounts to "I know you are but what am I?"

You've made your point.
Don't like it , put me on ignore.

It's the Labor Party that needs you.
Needs as many as it can sign up these days.

I'm seeing that ACTU Sally has buried the hatchet into John - for the good of the movement and solidarity.
The first step to redemption.

Not sure you should be giving advice on ANY subject after defending peddos hey

OH NO TAYLOR I WENT THERE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What are you gonna do ??????????????????????????????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What she said about Pell has nothing to do with the CFMMEU.

Please, let it go.
I'll tell you what i told taylor , 1 - go back and read the thread and 2 - don't like my posting - put me on ignore.

No it was Bob Browns retiree death tax franking adani credit express wot wun it for scomo
The coalition shouldn't of won, if the alp didn't run a union dominated, politics of envy, anti regions, anti self funded retirement campaign they would of won even with shorten.

Don't be deluded by its the greens, it's news limited, it's big business, it's a mythical death tax. It was a moronic move by the alp to give the group's they needed to vote for them the middle finger. As I posted from the economist demographics guy George m??? in Sydney the alp targeted ten seats in the burbs, they all had an average age of 50, high density of retirees, so you bring in retirement tax. What moron thought this was a good idea? Morrison did nothing to beat the alp they were too busy shooting themselves in both feet.

The coalition shouldn't of won, if the alp didn't run a union dominated, politics of envy, anti regions, anti self funded retirement campaign they would of won even with shorten.

Peter Dinklage in INFINITY WAR voice - " Yes.....that's what " retiree tax and franking credits " means....."

I edited my post to add your stuff in too :thumbsu:

basketball term

Thanks - not familiar with men's basketball but I think I understand "screen"now.

Look, Crow, the issue arising from my insensitive post on the Pell thread has been settled in the Pell thread and is not going to be canvassed by me here or in any other thread on this board. Is that clear?

Thanks - not familiar with men's basketball but I think I understand "screen"now.

Look, Crow, the issue arising from my insensitive post on the Pell thread has been settled in the Pell thread and is not going to be canvassed by me here or in any other thread on this board. Is that clear?

So why did you come in here babbling about the election then ?
You were smarmy and got met.

Happy to leave it there.

So why did you come in here babbling about the election then ?
You were smarmy and got met.

I am allowed to participate in all the other threads however much you might wish otherwise. :)

Happy to leave it there.

Aw ... the occasional stoush is good for practice. I think your Labor heart is in the right place and must be hurting. Know what it feels like after an unexpected defeat. 1980 pretty grim.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back