Opinion Should Marvel tenants have the option to play a home final at Marvel?

Should Marvel tenants have the option to play a home final at Marvel?

• Yes

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

But I think the AFL work their way around this by saying its a home state final so they can move Marvel tenants/Geelong to the G.
It's always been home state final, never home ground final. How many finals do you think Collingwood has played at Victoria Park?

Of course they should, but the problem is that ******* MCG contract. Which seemingly all Victorians support.

So I can't say I have a lot of sympathy for anyone having a whinge about this, despite it being a fair gripe.
Well what do you think about the saint requesting and getting a home mcg game against essendon?

Is it only their home ground when it suits them?

It's always been home state final, never home ground final. How many finals do you think Collingwood has played at Victoria Park?
Did they play them there before the AFL?

Except when you want to host Essendon there, then you don't have a problem with it.
I'm not sure why Bombers fans have their pants in a bunch about this, but the club made a special one off request to play at the MCG as part of out 150th anniversary celebration. It just so happens we were drawn to play Essendon in that round.

If you had quoted the rest of my sentence, I went on to say "more than 2-3 times a year and never have"

We've actually only played 15 non finals home games at the MCG ever. It isn't our home ground.

Back