Show off your latest gaming purchases!

Remove this Banner Ad

Man I love those Prodigy cases.
So did I, hence why I bought one of those instead of a sensible matx case :p Still with the window and the current ambient temps the gpu gets a bit toasty if I don't pop it open a crack.

Oh right for those interested;

i5 4670k, Sapphire r9 270, 8gb Corsair Vengeance, 2tb Seagate Barracuda, 120gb Samsung 840 evo, Bluray drive, Noctua NH-U12S.

Think I spent the most in a single purchase so far...

tIGQD03.jpg

vS4YCfi.jpg

Looks amazing

Looks amazing

Well...........

How much?
Lost track a bit once I started adding small extras but somewhere around the 1.4k mark, also bought Hitman, Tomb Raider, NBA 2k14, Street Fighter x Tekken and the Bioshock Trilogy around the same time.

Gpu - $229
CPU - $269
PSU - $109
Case - $109
SSD - $104
HDD - $98
Cooler - $75
Ram - $109
BD Drive - $59
Windows 8 - $27

That's the prices I can remember, probably best if I don't think about how much I spent, although it was paid for by selling old things...

Haha the chick at JB put Black Flag in the ACIII case by mistake.
Black Flag is selling for $70-80 and i only paid $20.
You got the vastly superior game too!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never played the original but Tombi 2 is one of my fav childhood games.
I picked it up from the PS Store recently for my VITA.

When I was a kid, I only had the demo version. Also tried borrowing one from a brother's friend but it wouldn't work past the first or second level. I've never played the full game before, this is one of those games I've been wanting to get off the Playstation Store for PS3 but haven't gotten around to it or have bought other games.

Purchased this earlier in the week and just got it today, going to relive some absolutely hugely nostalgic memories now. My favourite system is back in my possession!
k1mc.jpg

Also purchased a bunch of games, a rumble pak and a memory pak.

The games I got are:
Snowboard Kids (SK2 is going for a ridiculous price!)
Goldeneye
Mario Kart 64
Wave Race 64
Ocarina of Time (never played this)
Super Mario 64
WWF No Mercy
WCW/NWO Revenge
Perfect Dark (never played this either)

Can't wait for the memories to come flooding back. * emulation, this is the real s**t right here.

You even Banjo Kazooie bro?

Recommend grabbing all of RAREs titles if you can get them cheap enough.
Not many are cheap, really want Conker's Bad Fur Day, but that thing is going for huge dollars.

Was looking at picking up Banjo but just waiting for the right price.

Open to any suggestions of what to buy too, really want to get the cream of the crop.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back