So Eddie McGuire says a Stars BBL title would mean as much to him as a Collingwood flag

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie if they lose this:

5oq80BD.png

That seems unlikely, it’s be fake anger, you told us earlier he was being disingenuous about his feelings for the Stars.

Eddie will have choked 2 grand finals in 6 months hahahahhaha

Didn’t see Eddie on the pitch for either team. Is there anything this national treasure can’t do!

That seems unlikely, it’s be fake anger, you told us earlier he was being disingenuous about his feelings for the Stars.

No, I told you it was disgusting that he believes that and that it was insulting to real Collingwood supporters.

No, I told you it was disgusting that he believes that and that it was insulting to real Collingwood supporters.

This might come as a surprise, but people can be passsionate* about more than 1 sporting team.

*I doubt Ed’s that’s passionate compared to Collingwood.

Anyway, seems like you just want to troll Eddie about his BBL team, so take it to the BBL board.

Last edited:
This might come as a surprise, but people can be passsionate* about more than 1 sporting team.

*I doubt Ed’s that’s passionate compared to Collingwood.

Anyway, seems like you just want to troll Eddie about his BBL team, so take it to the BBL board.

So much justice served up today hahahahaha. Suck it Eddie you giant flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I barrack for the Thunder and I'm still spewing as I feel like we should have been awarded the two points for the Gabba farce.
Fair enough but this form of cricket is just entertainment for the masses, most people don’t take it seriously unless you’re actually playing, or under 12 years old.

Don't try deflect away from the fact you created an abysmal thread and followed it up with moronic posting.

Abysmal? It was prophetic. I am the prophet of Eddie's grand final groundhog day. His *ed comments have brought his teams fortunes full circle, it means as much to him as a Collingwood flag and he got the same result. That's like holding the ball cos he dragged it in. lmao.

Eddie is a flog and I enjoyed the stars' abomination of a collapse this evening but the pies didn't choke in the gf. WC dominated that last quarter and if not for Dom Sheed's clutch conversion we'd still be talking about all the gettable shots they missed, not to mention Darling's droppy mc drop drop drop

Stars choked as bad as Collingwood did last year.

The Eddie curse continues.
This one is way worse. The equivalent would be choking a 7-8 goal lead in the 4th quarter. What Collingwood did last year would be losing from a 0/100 of 10 overs sort of situation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back