Isaac Smith - do you remember him more as a Hawk or Cat?

Do you remember Isaac Smith more as a

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't realise Smithy racked up 36 disposals and gained 947m for the Cats last week.
Those are some eye-popping stats for a 35-year-old wingman playing his 280th and final game.

It's a pity nobody in the media was campaigning for wingman in the All Australian teams 10 years ago. Otherwise he might've been selected in 2014, 2015, 2016. Never once named in the AA squad despite rating better than Josh Daicos this year.

Have a gander at these two brilliant goals from the 2015 GF

Isaac in full flight...

Last edited:
I didn't realise Smithy racked up 36 disposals and gained 947m for the Cats last week.
Those are some eye-popping stats for a 35-year-old wingman playing his 280th and final game.

It's a pity nobody in the media was campaigning for wingman in the All Australian teams 10 years ago.
Otherwise he might've been selected in 2014, 2015, 2016

Isaac in full flight...

The snap from the boundary was great. The high-5 from the Eagles supporter was icing.

It's a pity nobody in the media was campaigning for wingman in the All Australian teams 10 years ago.
Otherwise he might've been selected in 2014, 2015, 2016

Isaac in full flight...

Thanks for the spoiler, i hadnt got round to watching that grand final yet!!

The high-5 from the Eagles supporter was icing.
Reminiscent of the thumbs up to Dom Sheed from the Pies fan in the 2018 GF (beneath a more stereotypical raised middle finger)

1553141150657_GG224GQ4A.1-2.jpg

Back