Isaac Smith - do you remember him more as a Hawk or Cat?

Do you remember Isaac Smith more as a

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

He could walk passed me on the street wearing a "I am Isaac Smith" t-shirt and I would not recognise him.

Yes a "basket case" LOL. That term gets thrown around willy Nilly these days. If you didn't win the flag last year how not to prepare for September has your clubs name on it. The home and away champions. We are down now but I rekon your in the rear vision mirror as early as next year. And yes I'll wait for the " Oh but we beat you by 80 points Easter Monday" like it has some relevance anymore.
your club has been a pack of potatoes for years now. booking september holidays by April time. I was simply laughing at the audacity of a hawks supporter to discuss geelong having september off. Hawthorn can tell the world alot about what that looks like a loooooong loooong way in advance on plenty of occasions, including many years of being so s**t they qualified for priority draft concessions.

which was built off years of cellar dwelling and priority draft picks
Geelongs teams of the 2000's were built off dodgy father and son rules that would no longer be allowed to happen and a little bit of help from Dr. Dank, all above board of course(at the time)basically a flag is a flag.

We had him on the books as early as 2016 with that missed shot after the siren.

0d30da89ddd3d285a1e9cacd52901f65

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given how crap hawthorn has been for a while now and all those years mopping up priority draft picks.. You can sit down and educate us on how to best prepare for september when your club is a basket case. You have plenty of experience with it over those years.

Please educate us all with your wisdom

Youre experiencing it right now. Grab hold with both hands.

Will be a fun time with Scott at the helm.

Now that Isaac Smith has retired it feels like it's time to reflect on his great career.
Four premierships including three at Hawthorn and one at Geelong, along with a Norm Smith at Geelong.
I feel recency bias may have people remember him more as a Cat but do you remember him more as a Hawk or Cat, or both equally?

What next?

Do you remember Carey more as a North or Adelaide player?

:rolleyes:

Back