So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pluto

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pl

I understand that providing numbers isnt an accurate science or representation...

GG, spare me the first year physchoanalysis, I'm not holding a "poker face" when I'm not telling you my percentage.

Figgy and I have had many debate on religious matters. Yet even though I've got some strong opinions on the topic, I'd never try to boil down my opinion to a number, belief and knowledge trascend simple numbers gg. Nor would I ask figgy for a number of how strong he thinks his belief or knowledge is, because it's a pointless question. So please stop asking me, because I aint playing that game. Where I say oh, 90%, then you say "oooooh, but see, the 10%, that means you do have some place for the conspiracy see!" :rolleyes: I hope you can understand that.

It's interesting that you pick on the 911 commission for not providing all the details yet when pressed for details yourself, you say "oh, how would I know, they haven't released damaging evidence yet". Firstly you claim to know, now you don't. Secondly, you seem to hold out possibility because until they reveal the secret, it's all unknown! What could be true is that no conspiracy story will ever be revealed because... there is none. If you're truly logical and reasoned, you need to analyse the opposition, yourself and then the truth to come up with an answer. Seems like you're very sure about yourself, any possibility of being wrong is dismissed from the outset. Which is not reason.

Figgy is disagreeing with you. Figgy is an unorthodox guy, if you sat figgy infront of an average joe and made fig explain his views, the joe would meet some unusual views to say the least. My point is, figgy is not afraid of thinking the radical conspiracy stuff, yet even him, in a display of his finest logic, disagrees with you, for very good reasons. If you think the only people who disagree with you are narrow-minded people who swallow the media grub whole, you're wrong.

Re: So, you believe in conspiracy theories, do you? You probably also think you're the Emperor of Pl

hahaha. Many times son. You remember all those questions that you tried to ignore and never answered. Let me remind you once again. GG, vealsey, H2F and all the other nutters can ignore them as well.

This is a cobbled together version of all the various nutjob theories.

1. How was W27 wired up for demolition ?
2. When was it wired up ?
3. Over what time period did this take place ?
4. What explosives were used ?
5. Who was involved ?
6. How many people were involved ?
7. Why were the planes that flew into the twin towers remote controlled but the one that flew into the pentagon wasn't ?
8. Who was involved from the airports in allowing a remote controlled plane full of passengers take off ?
9. How many people were involved ?
8. Where did the witnesses who saw a plane fly into the Pentagon come from ?
9. How did the plane wreckage come to be on the front lawn ?
10. Who put it there ?
11. How many people do you think would be needed to put plane wreckage on the front lawn of the Pentagon ?
12. Why didn't anyone see them ?
13. What was the plan if the missile missed ?
14. Who made up all the passenger details ?
15. Who then created all the family details of these passengers ?
16. Where were these families sourced from ?
17. Who made the sound recordings ?
18. Why is Dylan Avery alive ?
19. How much money has he made ?
20. Why couldn't the US Govt suppress Loose Change yet the same government could fly remote controlled planes into the WTC, organise the demolition of a building twice the size of the Rialto and fly a missile into the Pentagon ?
21. Why has nobody on the inside spoken up ?
22. Why haven't pro CT theorists been prosecuted and/or silenced ?

If you can't answer 50% of these questions please don't bother responding and have another cone instead.

Let me ask you some questions about the Official Story and we'll see if you can come up with something better than "how am I supposed to know"

With some of these questions you won't be able to just google and find a debunking website to cut and paste. You may actually have to think.
sorry!:(

1.How was it possible for 19 towelheads to do all this with just box cutters, some flying lessons and a desire to be rewarded with 80 odd virgins?

2.How did they plan it? Where? Why?

3.How did they manage to get in the US and carry out their plan undetected?

4.How did they become such 'crack pilots' so quickly when their flight instructor said they weren't very good students

5.What were the real goals of this terrorist attack?

6.Do you think from a global and strategic point of view the terrorists were successful?

7.How could a terrorist network, whose headquarters are based in a cave, mastermind an operation that used only 19 people and was carried out with such mind boggling precision that not only did they murder 3000 innocent souls...but they also set off a chain reaction that changed the molecular structure of steel to such an extent that even buildings they DIDNT hit crumbled?

8.If the official story is that Bin Laden is the ring leader, and the evidence against him so overwhelming, why doesn't his FBI listing make any mention of the 9/11 attack?

9.How did they fluke the fact that NORAD wasn't on?

10.How did these genius terrorists know to pick the one day when the Defence Dept had scheduled wargames...so when flight towers contacted the army they got a "is this real or is this a game"?

11.Where the f**k were the army jets to intercept the hijacked planes once it was known there were big big problems?

12.Why were the terrorists so competent and yet the response from pentagon/army/government weak or non-existent?

13. Why did the victims families have to fight so hard to get an investigation in the first place?

14. Why wasn't Bin ladens brother questioned after 9/11 when he attended a meeting of the Carlyle group?

15. If he was questioned what did he say?

16. How much money do the Saudis have invested in the US?

17. How reliant are they on US oil purchases?

18. How does the war in Iraq directly affect them?

19. Why were Saudi's involved in the attack and why do they hate America?

20.How much money has the Bin Laden family made since 9/11 from investments in weapons manufacturing?

21.Why is Osama Bin Laden doing everything he can to protect and increase his families investment and stabilize oil production in the middle east, yet his family apparently don't like him anymore?

22. Why did Bin laden turn his back on a life of riches, russian whores and ferraris...and choose to go live in a cave and plot against the infidels he once was close with?

23. How many of Bin ladens family members have been in contact with him since he allegedly went 'bad'

24. How, where and when did Bin Laden learn to co-ordinate and conduct clandestine operations with such military precision?

25. Who taught him these skills?

26. Did he completely renounce all his US buddies, or does he still send birthday cards to some of his old CIA pals?

27. Whose interests is Osama Bin Laden really working for?

28. Has anything Bin laden done helped the day to day life of his muslim brothers?

29. Why has Bin Laden's mission to drive out the 'Infidels' back fired and actually increased their presence?

30. Is Bin laden trolling the radical muslims?

^^^^^^
Most of those questions are ideological questions which I cannot possibly answer as I can't read peoples minds.

1. Quite easily it seems. There was no security on domestic flights back in 2001 so they simply walked on, threatened the passengers and killed the pilots. The rest of your question is ideological.
2. The actual terrorists were told of the plan in Germany I believe but the rest I cannot answer.
3. Just like thousands of illegal immigrants get into the US every year. Are you telling me that there is no illegal immigration into the US ?
4. Easily. Just as learner driver could drive a car after one lesson so could a learner pilot after 4 or 5 lessons. All they had to do was steer. There was no need to learn such things as landing etc.
5. To terrorise the west. Generally Muslim terrorists don't have attainable goals. Witness Bali, London etc.
6. See 5.
7. Fire
8. I've got no idea what that has to do with your CT theory ?
9. Is that true. How often is Norad on and off ?
10. Id imagine the Defense Dept would schedule war games on a number of days during the year.
11. The planes hit the towers withing 10-15 minutes of take off. There was only a known problem with about 5-8 minutes to go. Can jets magically take off and intercept a plane within that time frame ? You tell me. Its not a PS2 game.
12. Hmm - maybe becuase an incident of this type and scale had never happened before in the history of the world. How can anyone possibly plan for every type of attack. Its impossible and ridiculous. Are you telling us that the government should have a plan in case little green men land here and start a war ?
13. No idea. is that true anyway ?
14. I don't know how that is relevant to anything.
15. You just told us he wasn't it. Make up your mind. If he was questioned then how would anyone know what he had to say ?

The rest of youor questions are just basically ideological.

I'll give you and analogy of what you, gg and H2F are basically about.

On a table is a glass of water. It is perfectly obvious to everyone its a glass of water, however you tell us that it isn't water but its actually milk. When asked why it is milk you cannot answer and instead answer why it isn't water.

When asked again and again to prove that it is actually milk - your answers become more preposterous as you strive to tell everyone that it isn't water.

Now have a go at answering my questions. I want to know why and how water is actually milk. Not why water isn't water.

^^^^^^
The rest of youor questions are just basically ideological.

Now have a go at answering my questions. I want to know why and how water is actually milk. Not why water isn't water.

I previously posted a link to a clip from a Demolitions experts that has a crack at some of your questions and does it better than I could.

I don't know how to answer your "who bought the explosives that were used in the building and what length of wire did they use to attach the explosives and on which pillars and on what day and time" type questions.

I must confess you have me stumped on the 'how do you split the atom' type stuff.

You were doing well answering my questions though Daytripper, until you refused to think about the 'idealogical' questions. Now according to you official folk, this was done purely and solely by religious fanatics acting alone for the prime purpose of 'terrorising the west'.

So basically it was done for 'idealogical' reasons according to you.

Now we can assume these terrorist killers have a reasonable level of intelligence based on how well they carried out a massive terrorist strike with near perfect execution.

You'd think they would have brainstormed all this and thought about the strategic consequences of an assault on their enemies home ground. They must have expected a response close to having a nuclear weapon hurled at them.

Because since their attack their victim and enemy has done the following:

Two of their supporting countries have been walked into, reamed in the ass, had their oil reserves taken hostage, their dictators hung, their money held by the UN...and their enemy has made a mockery of their religion.

They have instilled hatred and contempt for their religion where previously there was tolerance.

Their enemy is planning to walk into Iran and capture more oil.

Their enemy has friends that have made billions from the war.

Their enemy's government has been allowed to pass acts that further give them more power to control their citizens.

Are we to believe Bin Laden is so good at terror, but so poor at strategy. I mean why would you give your enemy an excuse to take your oil? Wouldn't you just nip at his heels and annoy him?

What happened to the good ol days of Carlos The Jackal, a terrorist would hijack planes and actually demand something, anything.

Is Al Qaeda really a non-profit terrorist organisation?

What was the purpose of the Bali and London bombings ?
Its all basically the same answer.

These muslim fundamentalists despise the west and want to take it down a peg or two. They aren't equipped to do so intellectually or materially so they act the only way they can - by imposing terror upon those countries that enjoy freedoms. You put Bin Laden on some sort of pedestal when in my opinion he is just a simple peasant with the ability to sway young men to commit atrocities for him. Luckily for him, the US underestimated the terror threat and he was able to get away with it. That there have been no acts (on that sort of scale) within the US since indicates that security has been ramped right up and the level of planning is probably too much for him now.

And as you so rightly point out it has all backfired on the arab countries he professes to support. Probably doesn't matter to him as the most important thing to Bin Laden is Bin Laden (as with all psycopaths they only care about themselves)

There is no purpose. No real reason. They are just murderers setting out to terrorise.

By the way Carlos was a stupid, murderous thug who would sell himself off to anyone who paid the right price. He didn't believe in anything. Only what Carlos could get for Carlos and bugger anyone who got in his way. This was a man who would throw grenades into crowded Paris discos. Yeah, I yearn for those 'good old days.'

These muslim fundamentalists despise the west and want to take it down a peg or two. They aren't equipped to do so intellectually or materially so they act the only way they can - by imposing terror upon those countries that enjoy freedoms

I find it really difficult to take on any points you might make re indocrination of young muslims when you write paragraphs like this. It ticks off every fear mongering, mis-informed and laughable cliche in the book. And it's a ****ing big book. I was enjoying your posts until this one.

BTW, isn't it the contention of some proponents of 911 conspiract theorists that Bin Laden has been dead for a very long time and was "produced" to give a face and name to this pretend evil?

You put Bin Laden on some sort of pedestal when in my opinion he is just a simple peasant with the ability to sway young men to commit atrocities for him. Luckily for him, the US underestimated the terror threat and he was able to get away with it. That there have been no acts (on that sort of scale) within the US since indicates that security has been ramped right up and the level of planning is probably too much for him now.

There is no purpose. No real reason. They are just murderers setting out to terrorise.

I think its you official guys who have put him on a pedestal.

I mean he is your poster child of evil is he not?

No purpose? No reason?

All those years of pain staking planning and preparation, only for someone else to take the oil?

Dumb terrorists methinks

I think its you official guys who have put him on a pedestal.
Not me.
I mean he is your poster child of evil is he not?

No purpose? No reason?

All those years of pain staking planning and preparation, only for someone else to take the oil?

Dumb terrorists methinks
Correct, corrrect, correct and correct.

I find it really difficult to take on any points you might make re indocrination of young muslims when you write paragraphs like this. It ticks off every fear mongering, mis-informed and laughable cliche in the book. And it's a ****ing big book. I was enjoying your posts until this one.

Fair enough. But opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one and that opinion happens to be mine.

I don't mean all young muslims by the way. Only a very tiny minority who usually grow up deprived both culturallly and economically and therefore are susceptible to animals like Bin Laden.

Fair enough. But opinions are like arseholes. Everyone's got one and thatopinion happens to be mine.

It wasn't so much the opinion, just the language. It's GWB, "they hate our freedom" stuff that irks me.

I don't mean all young muslims by the way. Only a very tiny minority who usually grow up deprived both culturallly and economically and therefore are susceptible to animals like Bin Laden.

Again, I know you weren't going there. Only a fool would lump billions with a few sick murderers based on simply religion as the common thread.

It wasn't so much the opinion, just the language. It's GWB, "they hate our freedom" stuff that irks me.

Point taken.

George did have a way with words didn't he? This would have to rate as the Freudian slip of the century.

[youtube]Sy05zj0X23M[/youtube]

I have to ask. What hope do the citizens have if both the terrorists and the government never stop thinking of ways to hurt them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only a fool would lump billions with a few sick murderers based on simply religion as the common thread...
...and said fool would be the one on the right!

garrisondawkins.JPG

Here's an interesting video on JFK...who killed him, etc. From a guy blowing the lid 8 days before his death due to his terminal illness. One of those 'death-bed' confessions.

Video on the front page...

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/special1.htm

Here's an interesting video on JFK...who killed him, etc. From a guy blowing the lid 8 days before his death due to his terminal illness. One of those 'death-bed' confessions.

Video on the front page...

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/special1.htm

A few things strike me, gg.

Why should I believe this bloke? Why is this website selling stuff on the front page? Why is there a spelling error in the heading for this video?

I think what Eastern Tiger has contributed to this thread, not just the videos, but that Q&A above he asked too, shows some of the best debating skills shown by anyone in this thread.

H2F has provided a lot of great resources, links, and videos. As has EasternTiger, but that Q&A above was also some great work there. Showing how the official story believers have very little grasp too of the stuff they sprout. Just stuff they've been bombarded with on the news networks.

A few things strike me, gg.

Why should I believe this bloke? Why is this website selling stuff on the front page? Why is there a spelling error in the heading for this video?

The video is free. That's the thing to watch.
Typos occur in the real world, big deal.
Watch the video and judge yourself if you want to believe or not.

I think what Eastern Tiger has contributed to this thread, not just the videos, but that Q&A above he asked too, shows some of the best debating skills shown by anyone in this thread.

H2F has provided a lot of great resources, links, and videos. As has EasternTiger, but that Q&A above was also some great work there. Showing how the official story believers have very little grasp too of the stuff they sprout. Just stuff they've been bombarded with on the news networks.

haha . You're a funny man. Not sure if you're trolling now.

Any chance of you answering any of my questions. I note that nobody has even made a vague attempt at answering them. Thats the thing about CTers. They love asking questions. Not very good at answering them though....

No links to conspiracy sites. No you tube videos. No deflections. Just simple, to the point responses.

hahaha. Many times son. You remember all those questions that you tried to ignore and never answered. Let me remind you once again. GG, vealsey, H2F and all the other nutters can ignore them as well.

This is a cobbled together version of all the various nutjob theories.

1. How was W27 wired up for demolition ?
2. When was it wired up ?
3. Over what time period did this take place ?
4. What explosives were used ?
5. Who was involved ?
6. How many people were involved ?
7. Why were the planes that flew into the twin towers remote controlled but the one that flew into the pentagon wasn't ?
8. Who was involved from the airports in allowing a remote controlled plane full of passengers take off ?
9. How many people were involved ?
8. Where did the witnesses who saw a plane fly into the Pentagon come from ?
9. How did the plane wreckage come to be on the front lawn ?
10. Who put it there ?
11. How many people do you think would be needed to put plane wreckage on the front lawn of the Pentagon ?
12. Why didn't anyone see them ?
13. What was the plan if the missile missed ?
14. Who made up all the passenger details ?
15. Who then created all the family details of these passengers ?
16. Where were these families sourced from ?
17. Who made the sound recordings ?
18. Why is Dylan Avery alive ?
19. How much money has he made ?
20. Why couldn't the US Govt suppress Loose Change yet the same government could fly remote controlled planes into the WTC, organise the demolition of a building twice the size of the Rialto and fly a missile into the Pentagon ?
21. Why has nobody on the inside spoken up ?
22. Why haven't pro CT theorists been prosecuted and/or silenced ?

here they are again, gg.
Just for you so you can't ignore them.

Again - no you-tube videos, no links, no deflections
Just simple to the point responses.

Thankyou.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back