Socceroo Team Strip

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought as much. Yeah i should've ordered it ages ago, no point now...it will get here by the last game or when we are out
Yeah thats what I was thinking before, the jerseys will probably be dirt cheap at a Nike Factory shop thing after the world cup, if theres one in Perth, keep a lookout.

By June 23rd it will be a distant memory.

Maybe for you, but for the rest of Australia and the world, > YES! THE WHOLE WORLD PLAYS SOCCER! > it will be remembered, and refereed to, all the way up till the next world cup. Your unasralian mate, get behind your country no matter what the sport, you make me sick. Jump out of your 1m by 1m AFL box and realise that the world speaks football. Get used to it because the WC will be here in 2022, better yet, embrace it!

i actually want to have the track top instead...

btw folks those that live in sydney could have picked up a top AND a scarf for 99 at rebel sports in world tower in sydney! :p

Not to sound like a bandwagoner supporter, and I even know it will prob be for 3 games max. But where do you get strip from at cheapest price? Its always like 130.

I got mine on ebay... 43 bucks which included postage. Its from malaysia, could be a fake.. if so the best damn fake i have ever seen.. i don't care i'm happy..

I didn't get it until a couple of days after our last game, but i figure we should have it for a couple of years and the asian cup at least... i hope :confused:

At 1st I wasn't a fan, but it really really grew on me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The blue away strip from the last world cup was the best.

:thumbsu::thumbsu: Got one for when I was over here in 2006 and I still happily wear it.

Just another way for the FFA to try and gouge some more money out of the Australian supporters. But then again, just about every club and country do it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back