Song Contest Part XI, Host: Loonerty, Theme: 2010s Hip-Hop, Votes Due: Sunday: 9:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to change my nom after sending off an inspired but somewhat satirical song choice only to be told it was a previous podium and would not be accepted. Easter weekend provided no opportunity to change it. Despite my pending billy, I have listened to the playlist and I can categorically say it is not in the bottom 5 songs on the playlist. Regardless of the fact it is lacking musical integrity it has real cultural significance, a catchy tune and I bet each and every one of you has sang the chorus at least once in your life.

I urge you all to reconsider your billy vote before it's to late.

Tried to change my nom after sending off an inspired but somewhat satirical song choice only to be told it was a previous podium and would not be accepted. Easter weekend provided no opportunity to change it. Despite my pending billy, I have listened to the playlist and I can categorically say it is not in the bottom 5 songs on the playlist. Regardless of the fact it is lacking musical integrity it has real cultural significance, a catchy tune and I bet each and every one of you has sang the chorus at least once in your life.

I urge you all to reconsider your billy vote before it's to late.

Sorry, it got mine.

After 11 votes:

One song has a big lead over the rest, but it's still early enough for it to get displaced.

Billy also a clear leader, but maybe not as clear as people think.

4 songs currently on donuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No billy here Roos.

Unless you named a looks song. Or little birdy.

Then I may have billied you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back