Song Contest Part XI, Host: Loonerty, Theme: 2010s Hip-Hop, Votes Due: Sunday: 9:00pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boted
images

por_please_ya would want you to change your vote. We have been friends for a long time
At the time you posted that , I hadn’t voted yet
I now have though
But no last minute changes
Also if you’re referring to the song por_please_ya shoulda coulda woulda nommed ; then it got very high votes from me ;)

In the over 100 rounds I've been in this contest I've never seen someone this desperate for people not to billy him :D
Coming from someone who has never won a Billy :p

In the over 100 rounds I've been in this contest I've never seen someone this desperate for people not to billy him :D
Oi read my previous posts campaigner

I thought it would be funny to spend 10 minutes campaigning to change peoples votes. It completely ties in with the roo2macca debate about discussing nominations during the voting process.

I have been called desperate many times in the past, some of them true. This is not one of them

Oi read my previous posts campaigner

I thought it would be funny to spend 10 minutes campaigning to change peoples votes. It completely ties in with the roo2macca debate about discussing nominations during the voting process.

I have been called desperate many times in the past, some of them true. This is not one of them

Sorry, I haven't read the entire thread..I just saw you begging people and assumed you were actually desperate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't compete with this level of insult people.

87wQl.gif
Given the context , it’s actually a compliment rather than an insult
He’s por_please_ya ‘s leading votegetter
And has made similar comments about missing out on votes
(I’m catching up though! I think Chappyuk is too)

I'll probably get no votes but I'm too sexy for the billy.

How long have these AFL logos been here? :essendon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back