Song Contest Part XVI, Host: The Filth Wizard, Theme: How Do I Title This?, Votes Due: Sunday 10pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
#SongContestResults

In 21st place with 9 votes and 2 Billies is Riptide (FlicFlac Edit) - Vance Joy, nominated by HahnPremium
Hope you all get covid.
(not really. But i have a vaccine. Listening to gangabang ala clockwork orange methodology for 20 hours straight.
Those abysmal sound waves can kill anything)

#SongContestResults

In 17th place with 11 votes and 3 Billies is Rolling In The Deep (Jamie xx Shuffle) - Adele, nominated by SM

In 16th place with 11 votes and 2 Billies is Seven Nation Army (Glitch Mob Remix) - The White Stripes, nominated by raskolnikov

In 15th place with 13 votes and 0 Billies is Melody Day (Four Tet Remix) - Caribour, nominated by Back One Out

In 14th place with 15 votes and 6 Billies, the Billy winner Orinoco Ninja Flow (Sail Away Motherf***er Remix) - Enya, nominated by William Wonka
Here is pic
View attachment 877204
I found that movie both good and annoying at the same time

#SongContestResults

In tied 12th place with 16 votes and 0 Billies:
Slow Hands (Britt Daniel Remix) - Interpol, nominated by roo2macca
BALD! REMIX - JPEGMAFIA and Denzel Curry, nominated by NinjaSwan

In 11th place with 17 votes and 0 Billies is Summertime Sadness Remix - Lana Del Rey vs Cedric Gervais, nominated by Marklar_33

In 10th place with 18 votes and 1 Billy is Central Reservation (The Then Again Version) - Beth Orton, nominated by the fly

In 9th place with 18 votes and 0 Billies is Jericho (Genaside II Remix) - The Prodigy, nominated by NaturalDisaster

You people have no taste. Although I may have a particular affinity towards Toecutter because he put on the most memorably bizarre "gig" I've ever been to.
I was your only votes 😢

#SongContestResults

In 17th place with 11 votes and 3 Billies is Rolling In The Deep (Jamie xx Shuffle) - Adele, nominated by SM

In 16th place with 11 votes and 2 Billies is Seven Nation Army (Glitch Mob Remix) - The White Stripes, nominated by raskolnikov

In 15th place with 13 votes and 0 Billies is Melody Day (Four Tet Remix) - Caribour, nominated by Back One Out

In 14th place with 15 votes and 6 Billies, the Billy winner Orinoco Ninja Flow (Sail Away Motherf***er Remix) - Enya, nominated by William Wonka
Here is pic
View attachment 877204
I'm horrified that trash got more votes than me.

If Enya was dead she'd be rolling in her grave.

You people have no taste. Although I may have a particular affinity towards Toecutter because he put on the most memorably bizarre "gig" I've ever been to.
Back in the day 15 odd years ago playing Battlefield 1942 online, I was CHAiNSaW, my brother was ToeCutter

I wonder what country we're headed to?

#SongContestResults

In 8th place with 21 votes and 2 Billies is Oh, Pretty Woman (Spankox Remix) - Roy Orbison, nominated by CakeEater

In 7th place with 22 votes and 0 Billies is Nightcall (Dustin N'Guyen Remix) - Kavinsky, nominated by Smeg Head

In 6th place with 23 votes and 0 Billies is Marks To Prove It (Public Service Broadcasting Remix) - The Maccabees, nominated by SarahSmiles

In tied 4th place with 25 votes and 0 Billies are:
Parliament Flashlight Screwed Remix - DJ Laid Bac, nominated by Tiger God
I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun (4hero Remix) - Nuyorican Soul, nominated by Ulahoopski

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back