Song Contest Part XXII, Host: MP_, Theme: Mental Health, Noms Due: Monday 9pm AEST Time

Remove this Banner Ad

In 8th place with 15 votes and 2 Billies, Chipmunk who nommed 21 Savage - redrum

In 7th place with 15 votes and 1 Billy, Riviat who nommed The Chain Gang Of 1974 - Sleepwalking

In 6th place with 16 votes and 2 Billies, Purple7x08_24 who nommed Ava - Siddharta

In 5th place with 16 votes and 0 Billies, @Fossie_32 who has bad taste and Billied me, and also nommed Dea Matrona - Oh Well

In 4th place with 18 votes and 1 Billy, hotchilli who nommed Apparat - Heroist. This is the song I was talking about earlier. This is not Eurovision vibe at all.

In 3rd place with 19 votes and 0 Billies, omgfridge who nommed Troye Sivan - Rush. fridge and bob were the only two who rightfully gave me 5.

In 2nd place with 20 votes and 0 Billies is the late entrant RedmanWasHere who nommed Neelix and Caroline Harrison - There Was A Time

Which means the winner with 22 votes and 0 Billies, leaping from 4th place with the last counted set of votes, is por_please_ya who nommed Kenya Grace - It's Not Fair

Congrats porps

5) King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard
4) Dea Matrona
3) 21 Savage
2) Neelix
1) Frente!

B) Little Big - thought Bonz was in the SC as this is horny police areas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wo wo wo wo wow wow WOW! :laughv1:

also Loonerty AV of your choosing is ready to be donned whenever - shoot one through (probably not related to my nom, just quietly)
1715778068407.png
(po)Tayte(o) Pears

THEME - WORDLE

Pick a song title that is single 5 letter word only, e.g. Drive, Pride, Water. Other languages welcome. Proper names and made up words ok.

No double up artists

NOMS DUE THURSDAY 9.30PM AEST

THEME - WORDLE

Pick a song title that is single 5 letter word only, e.g. Drive, Pride, Water. Other languages welcome. Proper names and made up words ok.

No double up artists

In with the exact same song :cool:

THEME - WORDLE

No double up artists

1715778237539.png
you got lucky

In 8th place with 15 votes and 2 Billies, Chipmunk who nommed 21 Savage - redrum

In 7th place with 15 votes and 1 Billy, Riviat who nommed The Chain Gang Of 1974 - Sleepwalking

In 6th place with 16 votes and 2 Billies, Purple7x08_24 who nommed Ava - Siddharta

In 5th place with 16 votes and 0 Billies, @Fossie_32 who has bad taste and Billied me, and also nommed Dea Matrona - Oh Well

In 4th place with 18 votes and 1 Billy, hotchilli who nommed Apparat - Heroist. This is the song I was talking about earlier. This is not Eurovision vibe at all.
Makes sense, I’ve never listened to a Eurovision.

THEME - WORDLE

No double up artists

Hey spudmaster you have the opportunity to do the funniest thing in SC history right here!!!

EDIT: you’re one step ahead of me. Attaboy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back