Spud's SuperCoach Preview - Round 3 Scores & In-Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank **** i didn't trade Broughton for Dempsey

But i did trade in Dempsey for Golby to get the price rise and the extra points i thought he could score:(

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Pendles Captain (after having it on Murph).... i'm sure others would ahgve it rougher

Fantasy football can be so cruel

imagine if you're team was this this week:

You traded Broughton for Dempsey
Pendles as captain
Leuy in ruck
Fyfe in team

You'd wanna cut yourself surely

Everyone was saying not to trade Broughton for Dempsey. Lol at those who did. I went Broughton for Malceski. I'm not happy this round but in the long term I think I'll be fine if Malceski can average around 100 because it gives me more cash.

Dempsey, just another reason to hate the bombers! Broughton, you dog it for two weeks and expect us to hold on for the ride? Gota love to hate this game.........

Everyone was saying not to trade Broughton for Dempsey. Lol at those who did. I went Broughton for Malceski. I'm not happy this round but in the long term I think I'll be fine if Malceski can average around 100 because it gives me more cash.

Yep, having similar thoughts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep that's what I did. Not happy at the moment, but Malceski clearly has better consistency than Broughton.

Traded waters in in DT. Very nervous that he won't play tomorrow.

Spewing i took the captaincy of Gaz but nevermind it could have been worse... i could have traded dempsey in lol.

Glad I held onto Broughton. To those who traded in Dempsey, suck it! :D

1140/13 with Gaz C, Hall, Lake and Goddard tonight. With lots of carnage this week who knows what a good score will be?

I'm relatively unscathed, just Fyfe, Grimes and Martin as the real disappointments. Dempsey with the hammy is a bad one (especially for those who traded him in), just about the worst injury for SC, a three-weeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back