Spud's SuperCoach Preview - Round 3 Scores & In-Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt I'll get burnt for doing the sideways trade Broughton to Birchall, but think it will pay off in the long run. Although with Fyfe now out (Doc Larkins said he expects Freo to get him in for surgery and keep him out for 3 months :() will Broughton be injected into the midfield more?

5500 bigfooty sheep too lazy to research dempseys injury and point scoring history. Hilarious

Or they could have been conservative and not take the risk and miss out on some coin. I knew what Dempsey was like and was hoping to get a month or so out of him not the season. Risk didn't work but hey that's the game.

I stated with both Broughton and Dempsey, so at least I saved a trade that many wasted and I'm glad that 5500 cop his score, but shattered that he has gone bust...

What was the injury, LTI?

I gues I can just downgrade to a rookie, no point in taking Bower, Clarke, Lake or Hargrave now, yeah?

Shocking round! To make it worse, the iPhone app has cost me at least 100 points on the captaincy.

Dempsey is off with Tightness - was doing sprints after qtr time and Bummers chose not to risk him - not injured so you'd think he'll be back relatively soon.

Broughton beat Dempsey this 1 week, when Freo smashed their opposition. Shown s**t SC in both other games.

Gee people are very short sighted... Broughton had 1 good game..wow..

Or they could have been conservative and not take the risk and miss out on some coin. I knew what Dempsey was like and was hoping to get a month or so out of him not the season. Risk didn't work but hey that's the game.

The thing is everyone was getting rid of Broughton after a couple of bad games saying he won't play midfield thus he will not score well. He has has scored well as a backman his whole career he loves the cheapie across halfback. He clearly wasn't going to play on Stevie J every week. from all the crap spewed on BF this week it will was if Ross Lyon went to Broughton now make sure this week you don't get any of the ball yourself. Broughton surely was a guy you keep and try to make money off rookies to upgrade. as for dempsey that guy was made of glass even before his knee so no suprise he has gone down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What was I thinking keeping Caddy. He's young and inexperienced basically like another rookie. **** you whoever said not to trade him for a mid pricer.

Dempsey is off with Tightness - was doing sprints after qtr time and Bummers chose not to risk him - not injured so you'd think he'll be back relatively soon.

Broughton beat Dempsey this 1 week, when Freo smashed their opposition. Shown s**t SC in both other games.

Gee people are very short sighted... Broughton had 1 good game..wow..

Broughton averaged 90+ for the past 3 seasons.
Dempsey has ... oh wait, the best he's EVER done was ~75. So he had 2x100 pt games coming off as a mid-pricer and suddenly hot property? Yes people are short sighted indeed.

Ablett

78248947_nodding_gif.gif

Don't worry, mate.

Daniels started with Pendles, Ablett, Murphy, Mitchell, Goddard, Deledio, Franklin, Cox, Sandiland...

We should all bow to his greatness.

Have you noticed a theme with posters that use that SC avatar? I know I have.

Riiiiight.

Genius. Tell me more.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back