Spud's SuperCoach Preview - Round 3 Scores & In-Game Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Chapman.

Anyone else reckon he looks shot? They told us in the preseason about the injuries he carried last year and that after fixing him up that it was the fittest he'd been in a preseason for years.

I think age and the crash and bash style that he's played may have caught up with him.

You're cooked. Unless the cats win off his boot his score will not go up enough. Points will all be ranked as junk time.

Yeah goneski. Not watching the game but is he getting tagged? It looks like he's slowing down a bit, I thought he was pretty lucky to score a 120 last week.

Yeah goneski. Not watching the game but is he getting tagged? It looks like he's slowing down a bit, I thought he was pretty lucky to score a 120 last week.

Just up forward and north are ****ing smashing them in the clearances!!! :D:D:D

Paul Chapman.

Anyone else reckon he looks shot? They told us in the preseason about the injuries he carried last year and that after fixing him up that it was the fittest he'd been in a preseason for years.

I think age and the crash and bash style that he's played may have caught up with him.

Hard to argue against that, there is definitely something off.

I beat one of my opponents by six points pre-adjustments. He's got McIntosh, I've got Selwood and Chapman. I better not get screwed.

I beat one of my opponents by six points pre-adjustments. He's got McIntosh, I've got Selwood and Chapman. I better not get screwed.

You're probably done mate, Chappy did nothing when the game in the balance.

2100 on the dot. Milera, Martin and Chapman the worries. Gotta get rid of Fyfe, he'll be my only change, am keeping the faith in my premiums who are under-performing.

1962 all up. Half my team scored less then 70 and only 7 were able to crack the tonne. Funny enough most of the s**t teams in my league in Rnd 1-2 scored 2100+ while all the good teams in Rnd 1-2 struggled to score over 2000.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pfft !!!..there's the " PAR " score for the round....then there's " THE NSWCROW LINE "

1841 :rolleyes:
( Made even worse by my UNUSED 72 from Hall and 61 from Magner )

J Selwood 140 , Jobe 132 , Sandi 110 , Lids 108 , Goddard 102 , Hurn 100

Fyfe 34 , Hampton 21 , Dempsey 6...at least these 3 have an excuse..not like THESE following ****en SPUDS !!!!!!!!! -

Petrie 41 , Schultz 62 , S Reid 63 , Hurley 65 - WEAK AS PISS
Wanna trade these 4 so bad i got half a rager !!!!

Gotta trade Fyfe and Lake will get a few weeks......**** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like it will be about par. Chappy and Enright ruined any chance of 2200 but managed to dodge most of the carnage so next week might not be that bad (compared to others anyway).

Terrible round, why the f*** did I get on board the Hurley train to nowhere?

Martin's rubbish. Pendlebury as Captain was quite possibly the worst decision I've ever made. Robbie Gray as a wild card..... It just isn't my year!! Finished with 2011 for the round, scored 2230 last week. Would love to trade out around 10 of my players, might need to settle with disposing of Hurley and upgrading a mid

Paul Chapman.

He looked (and scored well) last week.

2182. Some shocking scores, the biggest disappointments being new recruits Milera and Greene. Still I was lucky to miss out on some of big fails of the round and had Ablett captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back